Notary Cloud getting worse

I had three orders before August which were paid in a little less than 50 days directly from Notary Cloud. My last order had to be invoiced and sent to Village Capital. It is now 75 days and counting. I had to turn down a request last week because of non payment. I don’t work with companies who don’t want to pay me.

2 Likes

This is why i don’t like Notary Cloud with all the negative comments they get it seems like they don’t want to change. SMH

Just did a Notary Cloud/Village Cap Signing…Had not heard from them in a few years.
Was scheduled and paperwork not correct, rescheduled, redrew docs…still not exactly correct…Made some changes and initialed. After meeting with borrower, found out that this was the 4th time rescheduled, And docs still not quite right???
I will see how long it takes to get paid, but little weary…printed 400+ pages 2 times…They are suppose to pay $25.00 print fee for first time and regular fee for second time and signing…Hope I don’t have to fight with them to get paid…

1 Like

I wish you the best of Luck with this Company you might be better off contacting the title company that assigned them this sigining.

Village Capital & Investments say they acquired the Notary Cloud platform…and apparently also their no/slow/pay ways, too. 50 days out and no check. They stated ‘pay within 30 days’.

1 Like

Same experience here. Decided to give them another try, and thankfully, I didn’t complete the signing, as documents were not ready, and borrower says, "loan originator needs to ‘change the terms of the loan,’ so we can’t sign Monday. Makes me too nervous!

I did receive a check at 58 days. There really is no good reason for this kind of delay. Particularly when they state pay within 30 days. Also, pkgs. are more than average size.

Still no payment. They must have read my complaint here and decided to forget all about paying me.

Notary Cloud cannot possibly be “getting worse” - they have been the worst for years!

Save yourself the stress. Write it off and never work for them again.

They called and I said no dice. I believe they should be honest and pay my bill. Contracting work and not paying for it is nothing but theft. I will not work with thieves.

Now paid, now even and that is it for me. I won’t work with them again without prepayment.