Notary Go is a NOTARY NO GO!

Just FYI this company is a serious low-baller. They want to pay $60 for a refinance with two copies and fax backs.
I have let them know that if they want experience, they will have to pay more than $60. I just don’t answer their calls anymore as they continue to offer $60.

2 Likes

I don’t answer the phone when I see it’s them. When I did a signing for them it was a deed signing for $50.00 that was close by.

This is hysterical as I am new to this site, but I totally call them Notary No Go

Just removed them and blocked them. I received a call from them today telliing me that their base pay is $35, I told them my time was worth more and that $35 wasn’t even enough to put gas in my tank let alone the drive as well as paper and ink for the documents. Not happening!!!

1 Like

I actually accepted a job from these morons after re-negotiating their low ball fee. They were so bad to work with. They called me DURING the appointment to make sure I got there, then wanted to know why the documents weren’t tracking with UPS…um, because UPS doesn’t pick up on Saturday. So, I tried and they were just as obnoxious as I thought they would be…one and done.

I have actually done 6 jobs for them (I’ve done 7 total), and they offer $60 now - I added mileage at .58 per mile after the first 25. They use Stripe for billing- it allowed me to add mileage, but I don’t know if they will pay it. I supposed I will chalk it up to experience if they don’t pay. The first job I told them $100 and they paid it. Now they just text.

Insulting fees. i just blocked them from my messages, can’t afford to work for them. No Go! No Wayl

FKA Notary Driect AKA Closing Exchange.

Maybe new guises will get notaries who don’t know any better to say YES to low fees.

Notary Go is the best company to take on for a beginner! Because after 2 weeks, they will be the first “to cut loose” a great learning experience! I learned my lesson 4 years ago!

1 Like

How do they stay in business? I get they are a business, but really $60 for a refinance?? I’m new but I’m not stupid.

2 Likes

I just turned one of these down. Wanted exactly that. Two copies, and scan backs, for $60 and it was 47 miles away. I just respond that I am not available.

1 Like

Extremely frustrating for new agents and will not continue to work with them. I wish I would have found this forum a month earlier!

1 Like

Couple of days ago I blocked American Notary Association for their low ball offers, and I’m about to do the same with Notary Go :roll_eyes:

1 Like