Notary Go vs Notary Go Pro?

I’m not saying I’m a fan of Notary GO, however, what is the difference between Notary GO and Notary GO Pro?

Didn’t find that one on Google. Found a Notary Pro to Go…new co. and a Notary Pro on the Go, a notary… Doesn’t seem very wise to play off a lowballer like Notary Go

1 Like

Stay Away, Just read their reviews: They have a 1 star rating.

Incognito Reviewer
I’m so disappointed in this company but I gave them a chance by investing my time, energy, and operational loss with the hopes that I’d get better pickings once the company realizes and appreciates the caliber of my work. Over the course of …More
Leonard Land

Really low-ballers with incompetent staff. Other than that…
Debbie Goeser

Always a problem, rude, low pay. Blocked number and told them not to call. I work for many companies that are good
Alisa Gonzalez

The worst company ever. I had an appointment set up in an week in advance and they called 3 hours before the appointment to tell me they don’t have anyone that can make it. Really??? You think they would know if they had someone to make the …More
CTCS

Worst company in the world. Check me. I posted this review and they stalked my company webpage on 7.31.18. I have a tracker on my page that collects all views. Notary Go is old Nations Direct. Lowballers, farm-type outfit that has no …More
Jim Break

Some people at notary go are professional and nice most are mean and rude.
david ramirez

Don’t know what to say about these people. I know many of you had bad payment experiences when they were Nations Direct but they always met my fee usually $125 for a Re-fi and $100 for a JGW they always paid me on time. Since they changed to Notary GO I have not received a single job from them even though they were aware of the quality and accuracy of my work. One day after not having heard from Nations Direct in over a year JGW called me directly and offered me a job at $125, I accepted, next thing I knew, the owner of Notary Go was on the phone asking me to run the job thru them for like $75.00 my response was WHY and of course I did not. No axe to grind with them but after switching to Notary Go I lost a client for a reason I will probably never know.

I’ve been receiving a lot of assignment requests from NotaryGo as of late, but have yet to be chosen for one (due to the fact that they fill the assignment spots up very fast).

And are very cheap. You didn’t miss much.

NotaryGo offering 40 for a whole reverse mortgage :rage: