Notary Project?

Has anyone heard of Notary Project. I received an email inviting me to join their team of Notaries. It sounds great and registration if Free which for me is a plus. Just curious if anyone else is signed up with this company?

just opened this year. I haven’t seen anything in BBB about it so far. Payments are sent out in 60 days? Im not sure I would sign up with them.

Thanks for the information Yes, 60 days is ridiculous! I waited 32 days once with snapdocs and that was upsetting. Anything after 30 days is too long for receiving payments.

Not a company I would sign up with. Do a google search on this and any new company that seemingly makes you an offer you should refuse before making an intelligent decision.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Notary Project. I did google the Company name and it looks legit and they have an impressive website. I want to hear more about them before I decide to be on their list of Notaries.

These Notary Companys need help from Mobile Notaries but dont want to pay.

I feel like we should begin a Notary union. The companies train their Customer Scv reps to speak rudely and question the Closers. When we stop taking all low ball offers, demanding respect when we are called last minute and not accepting to clean up title companies mess. Then maybe things will change.

5 Likes

Here’s a copy and paste from their Vendor Agreement section. Not sure if they are using Skye Closing’s information and forgot to change the name or they are the former Skye Closing, but looking for reviews on Skye Closing may give insight to them:

"Entire Agreement

This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Skye Closings and Contractor with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to the rendering of services by Notary for Skye Closings and contains all of the representations, covenants, and agreements between the parties with respect to the rendering of those services. Each party to this Agreement acknowledges that no representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, orally or otherwise, have been made by any party, or anyone acting on behalf of any party, which is not contained in this Agreement, and that no other agreement, statement, or promise not contained in this Agreement will be valid or binding. Any modification of this Agreement will be effective only if it is in writing and signed by the party to be charged. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Ohio."

Thank you Beverly this is very helpful. I will keep a close eye on this company and may give an update when I hear anything else.

1 Like

I just got an email from Notary Project today as well. I clicked on the link, but it was a bad link. I’ll take it as a sign!