Notary Reviews, the Good, Bad and the Ugly

Notary Reviews is a FB group where members Review & Rate hiring companies in a comfortable and private setting. The group is not open to the public, as it is a secret group. Information shared w/in this group stays in-house, as well as any files and reports posted, and the general public is not privy to this information. Our Notary Reviews Client List (NRCL) is a monthly report of all companies reviewed and rated, with up to date contact information. The NRCL is considered one of the most reliable hiring lists out there to date.

If anyone is interested in joining this FB group Notary Reviews, please send me a FB friend request, where I can explain a bit more about the Rules of the group.

Hope to see some of you there.

1 Like

I’m interested in joining your group. Please advise on how to do so.

Cheryl Staat

1 Like

Please add me to the group.
Thank you.

Hi Carrie & Everyone,
I am to this forum and to the profession of notarizing. I hoping to gaining some experience in becoming a Signing Agent.

*** Carrie I sent you a fb friend request, please add me to the group.***
Thanks!!!

Hi lvirgile, are you a member now? I don’t know you’re name but you can always send me an email to notaryreviews0@gmail.com, if you’re not, or if anyone else would like to join. I think its worth it for direct marketing purposes.

The FB group is no longer a secret group, but a closed one.

If you still would like to join, answer the questions asked.

Thanks everyone!

NotaryReviews.org is still up and running!

How can I search for it in FB? I tried ChiTown Notary and nothing came up.

I changed my url profile to ChicagoNotaryServices, however, if you’re on FB, just do a search of “groups” and look for Notary Reviews.

Also, if anyone is interested, I will be on a live webinar, Tuesday January 22 via Zoom (its free to install and use) and will talk about Notary Reviews and what its all about.

To join the webinar is free, just go to http://tuesdaytitans.com/

If you miss it, its okay, as all of the live webinars are recorded and available to view anytime on the website.

Hope to hear from some of you!

I just sent my request in as Jerry Bransford, thanks for letting me know of the FB group’s existence.

Hey great! I’ll check it out!

I would like to be a member.

1 Like

That’s awesome! Please visit NotaryReviews.org for more information.

Now is a great time to join as we have (3) budget friendly membership plans to choose from.

Our Notary Reviews Client List has approximately 550 marketable signing companies who hire NSAs. Members have exclusive access to the list and provide Reviews & Ratings based on their own closing experiences.

Thank you Notary Cafe for keeping this post up over a year now…you guys rock!!! #notaryrespect #notarycaferocks

1 Like

Search for Carrie Rivera of Chicago Paralegal Notary or Notary Reviews

I would like to know more about this but it is not showing on my computer. Please advise on how I can get this information and join

1 Like

Visit NotaryReviews.org. Thanks.

I am definitely interested. I will inbox you

This topic was automatically closed after 12 days. New replies are no longer allowed.