Notary Signing Agent Blueprint

Hi, I came across Notary Signing Agent Blueprint on a Facebook Group with Jon Snedeker as the owner of this group and he sells Notary signing agent courses on a seperate website. Are there any thoughts on his system? I am looking to improve my notary signing business. I have also seen that notary2pro is a good one to take courses. I want to spend my money where it will get the best value and not just take courses that are wasteful of my money and time.

1 Like

I really like Carol Ray’s Notary2Pro course. I was drawn to her calm demeanor and voice. She’s very thorough AND she offers free mentoring to her graduates.

2 Likes

Hi, I am not familiar with NSA Blueprint, but I would suggest Notary2Pro. Carol is a great instructor, the course is thorough and informational.

Best,

Instead of taking another course, concentrate on your marketing and advertisement of your business. Depending on where you are, even general notary business can be profitable and some notaries in states like California have moved over to more GNW then loan signings. Go to the older forums, like NotaryRotary, 123Notary, and here and do a search on marketing for some ideas. You could also contact your local SCORE, a part of the Small Business Administration, which offers free service for small businesses by retired business persons.

2 Likes

None of these courses are you going to bring you any more work or money. Their only going to make Jon & notary2pro richer… Just get out their and doing the loan signings and learn on your own. But if you need Amway type hype machines to get you going in building your business, then good luck with that. Success is working business, getting on every Free notary forum out there.

3 Likes

I have the experience with loan signings, I have been doing loan signings for 3 years and average about 20 to 30 a month…I am looking more for Advertising & marketing ideas, not instructions on how to be a notary. I guess I should have clarified. I am tired of working mostly through the signing companies as my main option and would really like to get more signings directly through the title companies. I see a lot of posts of seasoned agents complaining that the not so seasoned signing agents take on cheaper paying work but I don’t see a whole lot of sharing of actual solid aswers to how to teach the less seasoned SA’s to market to the title companies. I love doing Notary signing agent work. I want to do more of it. I love it more than my 16 years as a real estate agent. But I want to grow my business and so far I don’t have much luck with title companies in getting work directly from them. They always tell me that they use in house closers and do not hire mobile notaries. If they do and are just not saying, how do I get my foot in the door? Letters, cookies, phone calls? What? I am a member of a few forum sites like this one and I have my NSA cert through the NNA for the 3rd year now. I get some phone calls from those sites but nothing to write home about.

1 Like

I went through the Notary2Pro course and found the course helpful. I’ve receive quite a bit of work through Notary2Pro contacts, which has repaid my investment tenfold. I’m not sure why you would compare Notary2Pro to Amway-type businesses. It’s not at all. Carol has become a trusted mentor and I would highly recommend her and Notary2Pro to new signing agents, or those who are working hard and feel like they’re not getting any traction establishing a professional business. Notary2Pro provides training as well as a list of Title Companies who understand that Carol’s graduates are professionals who will not let them down. These companies look forward to working with N2P grads. I’ve been a signing agent for two years and N2P really helped me shift gears from low-paying jobs with sometimes sketchy signing services to better paying jobs with legitimate companies.

2 Likes

NSA Blueprint is professional, informative, & complete! 100K goals

2 Likes

I did the Blueprint course. It’s way overpriced for what it is. While I got some very useful and helpful information from the course itself, the “Exclusive Six-Figure Mentoring Facebook Group” is a complete joke. You MUST complete a Google review for the course BEFORE you gain access to the FB group, which, IMHO, isn’t really fair, because you have a limited amount of information on which to base a truthful review. You get 45-days free membership in the group, and then they soak you for $26.99/month to remain a member. That part is a total scam. They insist they want you to remain a member for at least 2 years, or until you reach a certain income threshold. Yet, the FB group is full of newbies. The rules for membership are very rigid. You’re not allowed to tag Jon in any posts, and “Blueprint Team Staff” is only available to answer questions once daily. I found myself answering newbie questions and being far more helpful than admins were. Many of the responses from “Blueprint Team Staff” were answers telling people to refer back to the training modules, which is really not helpful.

I haven’t had anybody laugh at me, yet, for taking the Blueprint course, but I also haven’t had any companies accept Blueprint certification as additional training. Now I am taking the Notary2Pro course, which seems to be the accepted industry standard.

I would only recommend the Blueprint course if you have money and time to burn. :100:

3 Likes

Purchased Notary Blueprint System on December 29, 2018. Course total during this time was $489.00 with a 30% Year End Coupon (-146.70) Paid Total $342.30.

**** Everyone please state: month, day, and year Notary Blueprint System was purchase along with total fee of course and discount which were applied to obtain a final sales price. Let’s compare fees.

*** A total scam by Notary Blueprint System. It’s really sad!!!

Today our team rolled out a new feature to share with you called… “Continued Course Access”.

What’s Continued Course Access, and how can you benefit?

You can re-watch any course videos and any sections 24/7/365, even AFTER you finish your program

Any course changes and updates you will automatically receive

You can circle back with any important, technical, or hard to remember sections such as: the tax section, how to print/scan/faxback without a fax machine, or revisit the peak performance bonus chapters

If you need to re-watch our specific course videos, continued course access allows you to do that, while preventing you from ever having to repurchase a training course at full retail cost.

How to get Continued Course Access today:

Email TeamJon@NSABlueprint.com saying, “Yes, I would like continued course access for $3.99/month” . That is the cost of this continued service, it is not free.

Our team will charge your card that you used to purchase your course initially that is on file with us. We will charge and get you re-enrolled today, and email you to confirm it right away.

If you would like this service, your charge will show as “NSA BLPT COURSE ACCESS” on your statement, ensuring there are no surprises at all.

See below for FAQ’s, and how to cancel this service so you have that peace of mind as well.

How to cancel “Continued Course Access” after you sign up:

Easy! Just send an email to TeamJon@NSABlueprint.com, with your 1) full name, 2) email you purchased your program with 3) saying you no longer want continued course access. Thank you.

Our team will take care of that with no questions asked, and will also email you when it’s complete.

If you would like this optional service, simply email TeamJon@NSABlueprint.com today, saying “Yes, I would like continued course access for $3.99/month” . Our team will get you taken care of, and email you back to confirm. We are offering this new service to our existing members for the next 2 weeks only, until 2/24/21. If you do not want continued access, there is nothing to do. Here are some FAQ’s…

FAQ’s - Frequently Asked Questions

Jon… I finished my program a few years ago, does this still apply to me? - Yes it does! We saw value in opening this up to ALL team members. This is a completely optional service that is available to existing team members who have completed their program to 100%, for the next 2 weeks only. Please email us as directed if you would like continued access. If you do not want continued access, there is nothing to do.

Jon… is Continued Course Access required? - Of course not! This is a completely optional service that is available to existing team members who have completed their program for the next 2 weeks only. We made the decision to not raise prices on our Six Figure Mentorship, and to date we have never raised those prices… ever. This service allows us to only charge members for what they need, without raising prices for everyone else.

Jon… how do I get access to my course again? - Easy! Simply email TeamJon@NSABlueprint.com today, saying “Yes, I would like continued course access for $3.99/month” , We will get you taken care of, and email you back to confirm. That confirmation email will have your special login link, and you can log back in once you get that email.

Jon… when would I get course access again? - As soon as we email you back from your initial request. Our team will be working on a first come first serve basis, and will email you the confirmation as discussed once complete. We expect same day or next day confirmation emails to go out to you. If there are any card or payment issues, we will work through those and reach out.

Jon… if I sign up, how long do I get access for? - You determine how long you want to get continued course access for with this optional service. Once you’ve signed up to get access, the only thing you need to do is email us to cancel at teamjon@nsablueprint.com. Our team will take care of that with no questions asked, and will also email you when it’s complete.

Jon… but why the optional upgrade and change? - We made the decision to not raise prices on our Six Figure Mentorship, and to date we have never raised those prices… ever. This service allows us to only charge members for what they need, without raising prices for everyone else. Many online programs do not offer the ability to re-access once you’ve completed it to 100%, requiring you to repurchase training at full retail cost. Not us! This optional service is being offered to you at an extremely affordable price of $3.99/month, so you don’t have to repurchase our training at full retail cost to watch our videos again.

Jon… didn’t I get lifetime access when I purchased? - No, we don’t offer lifetime access in our terms of service. When you go through your course initially, we provide a generous self-paced environment so you can finish the course to 100% on your schedule. We do not force team members to finish their program by a certain timeframe like other programs require. You were given “Instant access 24/7/365” allowing you to access the program, and go through the program to 100% at your leisure. Instant access to go through the course initially, and continued course access after you finish the program to 100% are different.

Jon… I’ll email you later, not now. Is that okay? - This is a completely optional service that is available to existing members for the next 2 weeks only. 2/24/21 is the cutoff, please be mindful of that to email before then so our team can get you taken care of.

Jon… Why am I getting this email? - You’re getting this email because we want you to be aware of this optional service called “Continued Course Access”. You’ve completed your program to 100%, and want you to know that you can re-access the program with this optional service. If you do not want continued course access, there is nothing to do. If you do want continued course access, simply email teamjon@nsablueprint.com before 2/24/21 saying “Yes, I would like continued course access for $3.99/month.”, thank you.

Jon… How often do features like this become available? - We’re always looking to add value to our team without raising prices for everyone. This service allows us to only charge members for what they need, without raising prices for everyone else. When we see an opportunity that provides value, we want to let you know. Thanks for being great and understanding how we add value to our team.

@info28, I got that email. It seems like a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen. It was my understanding that we were granted lifetime access to the training materials and videos in the package we purchased. In the Chapter 9 Resources & Recommended Readings PDF, one of the first things he says is “Re-watch this course (closings, documents, marketing, anything!)”

Quoted from Page 8 of the “My Notary Signing Agent Blueprint:

“My entire business is “linked” for you, so you have a starting point to either get what if you’d like, or use that info to shop around to see what you are comfortable with. Some of the links are our personal affiliate links. What that means is, if you buy something you don’t pay any more, and we may get a small commission helping us keep the lights on.”

If he’s reneging on a contract, he needs to be called out on it and held accountable. I bet the Florida Attorney General might be interested to know that Jon Snedeker is defrauding a bunch of people right now.

3 Likes

@suebee88 and @info28 I also received the email after being promised to always have access to the course after the completion of it. Per Jon “Access to our Course program is a low one-time payment of $399 and UNLIMITED Access” and that is what was debited from my account on 4/9/2019. Yes. I agree 100% this is a class-action lawsuit waiting to happen. I can’t believe he would defraud thousands of people and to choose to do it during Covid-19 when so many of us have had to take a break from being a mobile notary and would like to access the course as a refresher, is an extra punch to the gut. That is what we were promised and he is now trying to charge a monthly fee if we want to continue to access it. When I first completed the program, he asked me if I would become an admin for his NSA Blueprint Mentor Member page on Facebook and I respectfully declined because I didn’t feel it was right for people to pay $19.99/month expecting to be mentored by him (having done over 8k closings) and having their answers given by someone who hasn’t even started notarizing as a NSA. It didn’t make sense and I wouldn’t participate in it. I can’t believe his broken promises to us. Furthermore, his statements in the email aren’t even accurate regarding never increasing the cost of his program, etc. I had thought highly of him until I received that email proving his plans to defraud thousands of people and showcasing his lack of integrity.

2 Likes

@rebecca.baconthieme I paid $499, after a $50 coupon for watching his stupid Facebook Live video in July 2020. Boy, do I feel duped!

1 Like

@suebee88 I’m sorry. That’s one of the reasons I stated he lied in the email FAQ’s. I noticed your post about the cost of the program and the mentorship group on FB was more than it was previously, so when he states he has never raised the cost, that is clearly a lie. I’m giving thought with how to best handle this because it is certainly not ethical to charge us monthly after stating it was a one-time charge and unlimited access. I have documentation to support this. Needless to say, I’m very disappointed. Don’t feel duped; he clearly is a good salesman since has over 7.8K members @ $20+/month…at least we are not paying for that anymore. Newbies answering the questions isn’t my idea of being mentored by someone who claims they have had over 10k closings. It really is a shame it’s come to this. I hope you have a blessed day!

1 Like