NotaryAssist software or similar for bookkeeping?

Thanks for all the input! I’ll take a look at Notary Gadget.

Willing to share a blank Master file with me? I’d love to give it a try…I’ve used NotaryAssist, lost my entire info of 3 years worth, not intending on doing that again.
Grateful in advance
Jeannie

1 Like

I have been using Notary Gadget for almost a year and I love it. The $9.95/monthly fee is a business expense so that is nothing. What I really l like the ease of inputting data. Once you add a signing, it will auto assist in the address and once completed you can choose to use the mileage as it is entered or change it, I often have to run back out to drop docs after faxbacks so I like this feature. It will email your invoice after the signing if you chose to use that feature, It has decent invoices that can be printed. Check it out.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input! After a couple of days trial on both products, I chose to continue with Notary Gadget. Both are much more convenient that my current method, both consolidate several functions to one input - saving time and reducing errors. However, I like NGs appearance on my smartphone better, as well as a few minor input items. Thanks for all the help!

I like the fact that I can set reminders to my Google Calendar, email and text messages and that in the message it will include a live link to the address which I have open in Google maps. Very nice feature. The support team at Notary Gadget are also very helpful and open to edit suggestions and updates.

I LOVE NotaryAssist!! What a value for the money!! Easy to use features specific to our industry, but what I really like is the support! They have REAL people to talk to and help.

Love Notary Assist. Does everything.

1 Like

I use quick books. The only suggestion I have is when you set up your company, skip the question on a password. I didn’t and now I have to use it every time I log in. The requirement is law states if you take credit cards, you must have the extra security .

I like the ability to enter notes for future reference.

Used peachtree before and like that also but it was costly to upgrade and I switched to quickbooks. Peachtree also doesn’t have a notes section unless it has been added since I switch.

Thanks for the suggestion - QB is a little more than I want to wrestle.

Love Notary Gadget! The best there is!

2 Likes

Judikidd, try it if you don’t like notary assist look for something else. If I find something I wI’ll like you know. Price is $85 a year for notary assist or create your own using excel. I found an app called expensify and Zoho expense om on Android.

1 Like

Thanks for the input! I am using Notary Gadget - I like the calendar function better.

I tried Notary Assist recently and did not like the interface.

1 Like

I am enjoying using Notary Gadget. I also like the calendar, reporting, and how it looks on my desktop.

Monily started as a simple bookkeeping processing organization. However, in time, it acquired professional expertise and expanded business operations bringing more effective talents onboard.
Organize your finance books

Zoho Books is very easy to use and its mobile and desktop friendly. This is very powerfull.

If you are looking very simple tool to track invoices, time tracking, expenses and clients then you should look into Zoho Invoices mobile and desktop friendly

1 Like

I have used NotaryAssist since 2009 and love it. Print the 5 reports and say “Here’s my numbers!” Just give to my tax person. I really like the Cloud upgrade and they were able to import the original CD version data and save all my records into the Cloud system.

Love Notary Gadget. I have been using it for a few years and it does all I need including calendar reminders, notary fees, mileage, and optional fields if you want to keep track of more information. It will even keep your expenses for you so all you need is to print at the year’s end for your P&L’s.

Yes I have been using Notary Assist - they know what they are doing and love the program.

I also use Notary Gadget to track my field service assignments. It’s that flexible. My CPA loves the reports!

1 Like