NotaryGo app and texts

I signed up with this company a long time ago and really forgot that I did! I realize they are not rated well–before anyone lets me know :slight_smile: . So I downloaded the app, opted into text messages and changed the settings on my profile. Does anyone know how this works? There are no help pages and the chat help is off. I’m not receiving any texts at all but the app goes crazy! When they offer an assignment I know there is supposed to be a way to make a counteroffer; like there is on Snapdocs because that option was shown on the website but I can’t get the tutorial to come back up. It’s not working. There are two options–yes or no. If you click no then it says ok thank you. Can anyone help? Thanks!

I would try to unsubscribe if there is a link at the bottom of the next email you receive. Otherwise, spam an report to fraud.

Hi…I’m sure I was unclear in my message :slight_smile: I don’t think it’s spam. I just forgot I signed up for them. I signed up for many companies when I first started. Since then, I have read tons of negative reviews but I’m always curious myself. My question is, “How does this work?” I’ve done my due diligence trying to find out. The assignments come through with the pay amount. Then you say yes or no. That’s it. I mean, I think that’s it. I see no way to negotiate travel fees, etc. I’ve just haven’t come across any platform or SS that doesn’t offer a way to discuss fees.

NotaryGo doesn’t let you counter on the first notification that comes to you via their application. If you don’t accept the assignment as given then you have to Decline it. If no notary in the area accepts the order as is then they’ll send a text message out and then you are able and given the option to counter. These instructions were given to me by NotaryGo representative and it’s the procedure I follow. I decline most orders as they only offer $60 per signing and that is below my set fee. Very rarely do they accept counters for higher fee requests. Company pays their notaries on time, just sadly the fees are insanely low.

1 Like

NotaryGo does not have any way to negotiate like SnapDocs, which I love. They are also notoriously low fee offers. They have even called me to try to entice me to work for them, but I stand firm on my minimum and about 6 out of 10 times they call me back and give me my required fee. Be sure to stay completely away from The Notary Pool, they are horrible at paying and seem to be very shady in their dealings. Just an FYI.

1 Like

Not sure you want this service. You may want to read this thread before you waste time getting the app to work: What should YOU charge a SIGNING COMPANY?

1 Like

Thank you everyone. I realize that when I thought the app “wasn’t working”…it actually was working…just not the way I expected it to work :slight_smile: I was looking for something more like Snapdocs, considering the fees are very low.

Thanks for the info… I spoke to Nick and he didn’t mentioned that. Glad I have been declining most offers because I have been seeing low ball fees

Nick is a very nice person. I’m not sure what you are referring to that he didn’t mention–you mean about not being able to negotiate on the app? If that’s what you mean then yes, if you say no on the app that means no–there is no option to explain why, say what other time you might be available, etc. I have received a few phone calls from them offering jobs, which I have appreciated.

Listen, not sure why you assume that I said something negative about Nick but you need to read my thread and stay off my comments. When you feel the need to get defensive for someone you don’t even know or if you do it’s my opinion that he didn’t go over apps with me. The way you came across someone would of that you were on the other end! Where did you see me write something about Nick not being a nice person? So in the future dont try this again!

I sincerely did not think that you were putting Nick down. I’m sorry if it read that way. It was a statement of my own about Nick when I read your comment about speaking with him. He was nice enough to talk to you–I was confirming that he’s a nice guy, that is all. I don’t think I’m the defensive one. I was providing information. I’m not sure what you mean about “not trying this again”. Threatening me due to a statement that was a confirmation of what you wrote is unreasonable. To say the least.

2 Likes

NotaryGo only offers very LOW pay and even though I have told them I won’t work for what they offer repeatedly, they still call me. I think it is too funny and a big waste of time on their part. I have also told them that I don’t appreciate their low ball tactics and gave told them my minimum fee. They still call me. Too funny!