NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

I received a call from NotaryGo for a refinance for $60! 140 pages 2 sets with fax backs… Who is taking these assignments?

4 Likes

Not me. I get the same calls. Sometimes you can negotiate a better fee.

1 Like

I tryed it was a deed-in-lieu and it was a 60 miles they wanted to pay $30 I told them no and I was told that that will go in my file I don’t think I cared.

7 Likes

I have NOT worked with them but I get alerts every week, same scenario for $40-$60, someone must be taking those assignments. I’ve always responded with a much higher fee indicating what my cost are for printing, prep-review, driving, notarizing a min. of 8 documents for 2ppl on a refi.

2 Likes

I really hope no one is taking those signings for those low fees! If anyone is you’re working for free and you also may be in the RED. NotaryGo needs to GO AWAY.

5 Likes

I have been performing signings since 2002. I learned in my 15 years that if a company pays on times, I will work for them. I have been accepting signings from notary go over the last 5 years (they were called another name then), however, at the end of the month the $60.00 fees add up and I can pay important bills with that money. If I have an opening, I will accept their signings. They will pay regardless of whether it closes or not. Sometimes, they will negotiate our fee especially when you do a lot of business with them. They are nice, courteous, and will send you out an email check the 28th/ or the 29th of the month like clockwork for your fees… I have worked for other companies that pay higher fees, and the majority of the times, they do pay accordingly, however, some don’t and keep you guessing as to when to expect payment. I would rather work for a low baller knowing when I will get my money instead of playing the cash flow game with companies that pay more. Notary go will provide you with a lot of business if you accept their fees and the money always adds up at the end of the month.

17 Likes

I get the calls as well. I even have their app; however, I rarely take the signing. $60 is nothing especially when you realize that they are getting paid double to triple that amount. They wont really negotiate with you. Also, when you let them know that you need more money they tell you that it will count against you in your file. Plus they tend to be a little rude. It’s a take it or leave it kind of business with them. I do have to say that they do pay on time.

3 Likes

Notary Go is actually Notary Go GO THE OTHER WAY! Seriously, they have a horrible reputation for treating notaries badly, fees no notary could profit from, and taking forever to pay or not paying at all. I suggest you research at Notary Rotary and join the Facebook group Deadbeat Signing Companies.

2 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my ad. I am glad to hear Notary Go is working for you. I do however feel their fees are so low there is no profit even when you get many signings. Good Luck to you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your input!! Much Appreciated.

Hello,

I tried negotiating with them and they wouldn’t. So I’m not taking assignments from them. Thank you for your response.

I do not consider payment 60 to 90 days after a signing to be “on time”. The only time I would recommend NotaryGo would be for a new NSA trying to rack up some experience quickly, to be able to move on to the much better companies who treat their contractors with respect and pay within 30 days.

5 Likes

Hello Ann,

Thank you for responding. I’m sure there are many who are taking those assignments. I would like to know where they are buying their laser print cartridges, paper, gas, auto insurance, etc. in order to afford such low fees.

2 Likes

Hello Judikidd,

So True!! However even as a new notary I’m not sure I would take many of those assignments unless they are very close to where I live.

2 Likes

Hello Marauz,

They can have it. I’m not going to work for them at a loss. When you have to consider dressing professionally, auto insurance, fuel, keeping your credentials updated, printer paper and cartridges which by the way are not cheap for laser printers, on top of that deal with RUDE schedulers no Thank you. Thank you for your response.

2 Likes

Hi Susanlittlefield,

Thanks for responding. I agree 100% with you. Thank you for your FB and Notary Rotary suggestions!

You are correct X12, vasquezt1, NG survives on the innocence of newbies and the hubris of signing agents who do the occasional signing a couple of times a week, so that they can complain to their friends about how hard they work. NotaryGO needs to GO away.

4 Likes

I would not be able to work for that amount of money. When you add up your costs, you are probably making under $10.00 an hour. That is why there is a high turnover in this business.

1 Like

I had two with them and both times it did not work out. The first was a fifty dollars and was not bad. The second signing I called the client three times to confirm and no response.i contacted notary go and they said just go out around 2 pm I said im.not driving 45 minutes each way to not have them be there or not know I’m coming. I said for them.to contact client and confirm a time or im. It going out to waste my time for 45 dollars.

1 Like

no–Notary Go is a NO Go for sure don’t let them take advantage of you and your company–

1 Like