NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

I work with them monthly. I mainly receive orders for applications, debt resolution, and annuities. They have been keeping me busy and they pay net 30 - net 45. Always very helpful and when I receive an alert it is assigned to me, unlike some other companies. They will also negotiate their fees.

1 Like

Notary Go is a joke. They blocked me for no reason. Still can’t figure it out why because they won’t tell me and they won’t fix the problem. They sent me a lot of work, which i appreciated, but now they won’t reinstate me. has anyone else had that happen.

They will pay you a little less than you want but I average $100. per signing with them and they pay on time.

1 Like

They are good for training new NSA’s

1 Like

LOVE NOTARY GO! I ONLY do Cash Out’s for them! Great payers as well

I actually got an assignment request from them a few days ago, but it was out of my time slot and area.

I’d suggest not writing them off without asking for more, first. I almost always counter those low offers with what is acceptable to me and maybe 1 out of 5-10 pays off. I also think that to consistently counter those low offers with a reasonable rate sends a message (hopefully) as to what they should be offering. I did my first assignment with Notarygo last night. They offered $40 and I replied that I could for $100. They called maybe 30 minutes later and accepted that rate. It was only about 20 pages, too… sort of last minute but it worked out for me. They were very nice to work with. I might not have my counter-offers accepted often, but I’m glad to work with nice people who pay a fair amount and are reliable in paying on time AND get docs to you in plenty of time.

3 Likes

I’ve been a Signing Agent now for 2 1/2 years, and NotaryGo was the first company I did work for. I read all the replies to this question. And I can definitely see where these Notaries are coming from. So know this is my experience with them. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong for any other Signing Agent out there. Yes, they offer low fees. But you don’t have to take that Signing or any Signing from any company if you don’t want to work for what they offer. However, I have never once encountered anyone rude or unpleasant at NotaryGo and they negotiate often with me now. Yes, I took a lot of Signings for $60 as a brand new Signing Agent, and I am not sorry I did. I got a lot of experience and now I frequently get calls direct from them. If it’s a fee I can live with, I take it. If not, I tell them my bottom line. I probably get my stated fee 1 or 2 times out of 4 or 5 calls, and that’s fine. They pay like clockwork on the last day of the month or the first day of the following month. And yes, you are typically being paid 31 to 59 days after the Signing, but since I get paid by them every single month, I don’t feel the “hurt” from it. Regular as clockwork I get a check. I don’t do as much business as I used to with them, but that’s only because now I have several companies who pay higher fees and I can pick and choose more. But I won’t bite the hand that has fed me many many months because no one held a gun to my head and made me take their Signings. You can’t always start at the top.

4 Likes

I’ve been doing this for 25 years and have worked infrequently with NotaryGo (or whatever they were calling themselves) since 2005 because they do pay. Yes, they are slow pay, but my objective is to keep the ‘pay pipeline’ full.
My fees have ranged from $100 to $225 (most recent). My point is they do pay a good fee, but only when they HAVE to.
Problem, of course, is they usually can find some newb who will do it for $60, but when they can’t, they pay me $225. When you’ve been around as long as I have, you will have mostly fast, good paying companies who keep you fairly busy on a regular basis, BUT you’ll also have quite a few who are slow at paying and only meet your fee infrequently–but it all adds up to keeping that pay-pipe full.

5 Likes

I accept work from NotaryGo, I never do the low price closings, I always tell them what I need to be paid for the job to be complete. They pay the negotiated fee. Well not every single time, there has been a few I outright refused due to they not wanting to up the price, but I guess they found someone who will do the closing for a way to low of a price. I alway ask for a better pay per closing no matter who calls or texts, unless the closing is paying enough that I accept as is.

1 Like

I get a lot of traffic from NotaryGo (since I was apparently removed from C2C). Always lowball offers, which I counter-offer and rarely get accepted for it. Nonetheless, the jobs that I did complete, I was paid in a timely manner and the staff have been professional and always to the point with me.

I have worked with NotaryGo since starting in this business, first to get experience and now to fill in where I do not have work.They pay at the end of the month for the previous months work.So if you work every month for them you will get paid every month.If you don’t like what they pay counter back, I do that all the time especially when the call me and I get what I ask for or close to it.They treat you with respect and you get paid.There are some who say they pay well but if you have to call them to get your pay what good is that and when you have to call 3 or 4 times .

I have done a number of signings for NotaryGo at a negotiated higher fee. Their app has you prompted for response every little bit and every stage of the signing process which I find annoying. In the beginning when I had little work I tolerated this constant nudging but by now I simply do not take the assignments as they are labor-intensive and currently the worst paying in the business that I am aware of. Still, I feel that we are in a service business and I will take assignments to facilitate the borrower, otherwise I’m not sure they will get their loan. The people I have worked with at NotaryGo have been polite and no problem, it’s just that the fees are too low.

1 Like

i have taken a few of their signings but only at my fee
yes they lo ball and those i pass on

I’d like to know as well how they stay in business? I can’t imagine who would work for so little. I won’t respond to their texts or answer their calls anymore.

The fees might add up, but you’re missing out on other opportunities that pay twice that amount. I’m not going to fill my calendar with $60 jobs when I can easily fill it with $110 per job. That’s just silly.

3 Likes

I took their $60 to get started and get experience. now I won’t take any at those fees.

1 Like

we worked for Notary Go - signing stream - service link == oldies but goodies. (low payers and slow) there are - however some really great companies that Have Notary Will Travel has had the pleasure working WITH for instance Miles B Signing-Sign Here Ink-Mortgage Closing Inc and BancServ Notary Services and one of my favorites Timios. Can’t complaint!

I was wondering the same thing. And they are disrespectful on the phone.

2 Likes

I have done MANY signings for NotaryGo but I got tired of their low fees and extra-high document page counts (many over 200 pages) that made the majority of their jobs not worth the amount offered. I sent them a note when I unsubscribed to them earlier this year saying why I stopped accepting signings from them. No reply, they don’t care since they have enough willing to accept their low pay. My minimum fee now is $90 but I’m getting offers for more than that with some coming in at $200. NotaryGo was taking too much of my time to be able to be as selective as I should have been. The only good thing I have to say about NotaryGo is I sure built up my experience level with them.

7 Likes