NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

I’d like to know as well how they stay in business? I can’t imagine who would work for so little. I won’t respond to their texts or answer their calls anymore.

The fees might add up, but you’re missing out on other opportunities that pay twice that amount. I’m not going to fill my calendar with $60 jobs when I can easily fill it with $110 per job. That’s just silly.

3 Likes

I took their $60 to get started and get experience. now I won’t take any at those fees.

1 Like

we worked for Notary Go - signing stream - service link == oldies but goodies. (low payers and slow) there are - however some really great companies that Have Notary Will Travel has had the pleasure working WITH for instance Miles B Signing-Sign Here Ink-Mortgage Closing Inc and BancServ Notary Services and one of my favorites Timios. Can’t complaint!

I was wondering the same thing. And they are disrespectful on the phone.

2 Likes

I have done MANY signings for NotaryGo but I got tired of their low fees and extra-high document page counts (many over 200 pages) that made the majority of their jobs not worth the amount offered. I sent them a note when I unsubscribed to them earlier this year saying why I stopped accepting signings from them. No reply, they don’t care since they have enough willing to accept their low pay. My minimum fee now is $90 but I’m getting offers for more than that with some coming in at $200. NotaryGo was taking too much of my time to be able to be as selective as I should have been. The only good thing I have to say about NotaryGo is I sure built up my experience level with them.

7 Likes

hi where are you located , Im on Long Island , I have done a few notary go jobs but most are lo fee and more are too far away
as in NYC 5 Boros… Westchester way too far for me to bother even bidding .too many notaries that can do it for less
Im interested to find out your minimum for what type of signing
Thanks

1 Like

YEP…Real Cheap…and wait for the Bottom Feeders to take the Crap pay!!

1 Like

I would love to do that but I simply can’t afford to work for those low fees. I always counter with a higher fee so I don’t end up paying to do a job. I took a few of the jobs at the lower fee when I first started last July and lost out on higher paying jobs. I am a single mom and can’t afford to do that. They are super nice and do pay on time.

2 Likes

NotaryGo has always been good to me. I counter offer with my price and they accept.
Good payer to.

1 Like

I get requests from them that are 1/3 of my fee. I’ve never done an assignment from them. With the many issues other notaries have written about, Notary Go is on my pay in advance list.

1 Like

I stopped doing anything from NotaryGo several months ago and had them remove me from their list. I did a LOT of signings for them but their fees are ridiculously low, most require faxbacks, and they require a lot more hoops to be jumped through like the need to include photos of client IDs. They took more time to do, especially since their document sets always seemed to be HUGE, for less $$$. I’m now getting more signings directly from title and escrow companies and their fees have averaged $200. I got a check last week for $300 for one signing from a local escrow company… it was $250 for the signing plus another $50 as a bonus for getting all the docs back in time for them to close escrow the same day.

4 Likes

Ridiculous Company…As with Most you have to Barter with them, If u get a chance! So many rookie Bottom Feeders take the low ball Crap offers and when they Don’t then they call me when isin my area and we Negotiate!

Their offers are cheap. Their work is far away from where I am located. But when I countered their $30 offer with $160 (it was nearly 50 miles away in a rural area), they did accept it. And they didn’t even counter offer.

This tells me their insulting initial offers are their way of putting the job out for bid. So my advice with them is to “bid away”. Just make sure you bid your price, and don’t make their ridiculous initial offer intimidate you into going lower than you normally would.

4 Likes

They still owe me $30😡

steves11
The invites give me several options that include neg price and time. Its not just accept or reject on the invites I receive. To be honest I don’t work with them unless they pay me a better price now anyway. I get a lot of work from other companies that pay better from the start and much faster. In other words I don’t need to take assignments from them anymore. I get plenty elsewhere.

1 Like

I have countered many times with them, and received the counter.When they send out the low offer wait until they send it our 3 more times then make your offer chances are you will get it. They pay on time too.I do not take their low ball offers some are out there

2 Likes

I signed up with them a long time ago and for whatever reason as many times as I have sent my credentials, they never have updated them. they don’t pay well enough anyway and I never respond to them.

I did my first job, with them and I negotiated my fee but they started with 60.00, I don’t work for that and I don’t answer them if they say 30.00. Coast2coast is another one that I don’t work for, rule of thumb is I always
read the reviews before I work for them. I have added all my stuff several times and they still tell me my commission is expired. It was the WORST experience of my life, papers were cut off, the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Closed 3 days ago doc"s are way gone and I am still getting emails wanting to know where the docs are and if I closed. I found one lady Daniel that knew what she was doing.

3 Likes

Lord, just let them go! Not worth your time to even waste on replying with the “Nos”! It’s insulting to see the $30 and $60 fees coming in for refi! Seriously? So on Tuesday 2/25 I was shocked to see a request from them for a refi closing for $200! No way! I checked the location and it was 6 hrs round trip to Timbuktu! :joy:. I’m officially letting go of Notary go, right now! Just stick to the Title and Signing companies that respect us the Notary Signing Agents!

3 Likes