NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

Their offers are cheap. Their work is far away from where I am located. But when I countered their $30 offer with $160 (it was nearly 50 miles away in a rural area), they did accept it. And they didn’t even counter offer.

This tells me their insulting initial offers are their way of putting the job out for bid. So my advice with them is to “bid away”. Just make sure you bid your price, and don’t make their ridiculous initial offer intimidate you into going lower than you normally would.

4 Likes

They still owe me $30😡

steves11
The invites give me several options that include neg price and time. Its not just accept or reject on the invites I receive. To be honest I don’t work with them unless they pay me a better price now anyway. I get a lot of work from other companies that pay better from the start and much faster. In other words I don’t need to take assignments from them anymore. I get plenty elsewhere.

1 Like

I have countered many times with them, and received the counter.When they send out the low offer wait until they send it our 3 more times then make your offer chances are you will get it. They pay on time too.I do not take their low ball offers some are out there

2 Likes

I signed up with them a long time ago and for whatever reason as many times as I have sent my credentials, they never have updated them. they don’t pay well enough anyway and I never respond to them.

I did my first job, with them and I negotiated my fee but they started with 60.00, I don’t work for that and I don’t answer them if they say 30.00. Coast2coast is another one that I don’t work for, rule of thumb is I always
read the reviews before I work for them. I have added all my stuff several times and they still tell me my commission is expired. It was the WORST experience of my life, papers were cut off, the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. Closed 3 days ago doc"s are way gone and I am still getting emails wanting to know where the docs are and if I closed. I found one lady Daniel that knew what she was doing.

3 Likes

Lord, just let them go! Not worth your time to even waste on replying with the “Nos”! It’s insulting to see the $30 and $60 fees coming in for refi! Seriously? So on Tuesday 2/25 I was shocked to see a request from them for a refi closing for $200! No way! I checked the location and it was 6 hrs round trip to Timbuktu! :joy:. I’m officially letting go of Notary go, right now! Just stick to the Title and Signing companies that respect us the Notary Signing Agents!

3 Likes

Definitely not me. I don’t even open their texts.

2 Likes

I have my own private list of all the towns and cities in the counties that I cover. My list has my required price range (a $15 range within $100-$200 depending on distance. etc.) When I get an offer, I check my list and counter with what my pre-calculated list says, no matter who makes the offer. I get a few a month from Notarygo that are just fine. They’ve been nice, personable and appreciative AND pay on time. I counter the low offers and am not offended if they don’t accept. I’ve put quite a bit of work into determining what I need to charge and I think it’s fair for everyone.

4 Likes

I have worked with NotaryGo for years. My first year as a Notary (which was many years ago) they were probably my biggest client and allowed me to make money right away. It was not long after my first year I learned what I could really make with other companies. That being said I still work with them although I don’t take their low offers. I tell them what I want and they usually pay it. Also, since I have such a good relationship with them they know before they call me that I will ask for more money. I find the people that work there are very pleasant and helpful. They know they are low balling people but they are employee’s doing what is asked of them. If you respond professionally and not get angry you will get better results.

3 Likes

I use to work with them last year and would pay 150 for a cashout with my room fee was 50. did many signings then they changed something within the company and started getting cashout request for 8- total including room fee … NO way would i EVER do a cashout closing for 30.00 do not how they keep getting these orders. gues their is someone that will virtually
work for fee . 30 doesnt cover travel, print and siging time.

I’ve done about 15 signings for them ranging from $150 to $200. I canceled a signing because they are infamous for providing docs 30 minutes to an hour before signing and I was completed booked for the day. They didn’t provide a phone number for the signers and it was a split signing (at different locations and I refused to just show up at someone’s door in a mask). I asked for a number for 2 days they didn’t have one. I canceled and they told me it would cause me to have a very negative mark and that is when I lost it and had some very choice words via email. They called the next morning trying to get me to stay on and I still said no. So they shut me out of their site…lol As long as I receive my pay for the assignments I completed last month I’m fine with that.

If you can deal with large packages dependent upon the title company (no more than 170pgs) and late docs they’re fine if you are comfortable negotiating your fee.

2 Likes

yes very true I average about 1000 a month now and ive been with them for about 4 months and they are great with paying and working with you. Also a lot more forgiving if you are a newbie with mistakes then other companies I hear. I have made a couple myself in the beginning. They are getting ready to move to weekly pay so that would be awesome. I get higher paying ones now but i still keep working with them they are faithful to send out work daily. I have gotten direct business from a client I did a signing for with them. So its a lot of great perks that can come out of it especially if you are a newbie and just getting your feet wet. some of them Know me and I get calls directly from them at times to get offered to me before they list it and I have gotten higher pay from them also in 4 months so yes 60 for a refi at 140 160 pages and scan backs tedious, but they do have other assignment like Helocs for $60 60pages, sign only for $30 1 page or client has papers and $43 for debt settlements 53 pages $40 Annuities 8 pages and much more you can fill your schedule with to supplement income until other companies that offer more call or you get direct business. Like she says they add up at the end. Its all about you end Goal and what you will and wont do to get there. I not saying to settle by any mean but if you can do it than make it work for you.

1 Like

Yes and I average about $1000 a month now and Ive been with them for about 4 months and they are great with paying and working with you. Also a lot more forgiving if you are a newbie with mistakes then other companies I hear. I have made a couple myself in the beginning. They are getting ready to move to weekly pay so that would be awesome. I get higher paying ones now but I still keep working with them they are faithful to send out work daily. I have gotten direct business from a client I did a signing for through them. So its a lot of great perks that can come out of it especially if you are a newbie and just getting your feet wet. some of them Know me and I get calls directly from them at times to offer signings before they list it and I have gotten higher pay from them also in the 4 months so yes 60 for a refi at 140 160 pages and scan backs tedious, but they do have other assignment like Helocs for $60 60pages, sign only for $30 1 page or client has papers and $43 for debt settlements 53 pages $40 Annuities 8 pages and much more you can fill your schedule with to supplement income until other companies that offer more call or you get direct business. Like she says they add up at the end. Its all about you end Goal and what you will and wont do to get there. I not saying to settle by any mean but if you can do it than make it work for you.

1 Like

Wow!:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

This is the ONLY reason, I’m “hanging” in there as a new LSA. So far I have 3 under my belt with them and this is ALL for the general experience. I know that rates are low, but I need to feel comfortable in signings…this business is kind of “learn on your own and as you go” type of business/industry. I have a refi today and I’m MORE than prepared. The ONLY reason I also continue with them is because they give my TIME to prepare my docs; I’ll be going direct soon…

1 Like

Glad I read this…I’m a newbie and only have 4 signings under my belt - 3 with NotaryGo and 1 w/C2C so far, they’ve (NotaryGo) been pretty decent with my counter offers - however I know my end goal (direct) so they have been good working with me in terms of phone numbers in case of issues and other info. I don’t mind the scanbacks and so forth (hey I’m new) because it’s a simple chance to learn. I’d rather them than C2C (no thank you after my 1st experience with them) - I have a refi today which I’m really excited about because I had time to PREPARE! as a new signer I can honestly say this helps. I’m sure once I do more it’ll get better; my goal is to do every kind of signing that they offer and master each one then market direct. It’s all in your perspective of your end goal - great post, thanks!

1 Like

WOW, the accepted fee: WOW

Same here Folks…Live & Learn 4 yrs ago when I started I took anything for practice…Now I barter with Any low ball offers…I try to Not travel too far and its working out…Yes also Notary Go…offered me a Gig this morning not too far from @ $60/there normal game…and I countered at $125 and got it a few hrs later…Unfortunately is does need Scanbacks!

1 Like

I get a dozen offers a day from them for their usual low ball $60 phishing offer. My minimum is set at $100. here in Los Angeles and Ventura County. Once in a while they will counter with $90. and I will accept that but otherwise in this day and age and in my area of coverage I have plenty of work at $100. or above.

Jmo

2 Likes