NotaryGo is anyone working with them?

No one should accept that fee. Notaries if we all stick together and demand a better fee ! Eventually they will pay more.

2 Likes

I get calls weekly from them. However I always try to negotiate with them. Some times it works and sometimes it does not. They always say that is there base fee. So they expect you to ask for more. Got a call for them last week the closing was for Loan Depot one of their premier clients 200 pages x 2 and the fee $60 I said no that I would for it for $100 he said but its one of our premiere clients. I told him I don’t care who its for, 400 pages, my time and expense to print and drive was worth more that $60

4 Likes

They contact me all the time. Not a chance I’ll ever do a refi for $60. Absolutely ridiculous. Those that take these jobs for $60. hurt us all.

3 Likes

I refer to these guys as Notary no go. I don’t answer their calls.

2 Likes

Notarygo is one of the Bread & Butter agencies that I work with, they rarely negotiate on their LDE accounts, and I rarely take them, but all other accounts they will negotiate the fee. They always pay within 30 days. As someone stated earlier those $60.00 signings add up, and can help to pay some bills, if you’re having trouble managing your business there is lots of help available. Get LinkedIn!

2 Likes

The low fees may add up at the end of the month but so do your expenses. Think of how many miles you’re putting on your car, how much gas you’re buying, how much paper you’re buying, how much toner you’re buying for your printer. All of that is before you even factor in your own time that you’re spending. Do you enjoy working for less than minimum wage?

8 Likes

They call me to do a DIL 50 MILES away I said not for $30 , I was told that they would not negotiate with me and it will go against me and I thought to myself "good Let it go against me I work for a company that I do about 30 closing a month and I get paid every week and I don’t think I’m going to be crying over them keeping $30, and I don’t want to wait 30 days to get paid $30, I’m sorry, I’m thankful that there are companies out there that see the notary as a human being that are working for a living or additional Monies to their living.

4 Likes

Notary Go is seriously taking advantage of notaries. There is no way you’re making any money when you accept $60 signings with fax backs. If enough of us say No to these low ball signings they will eventually raise their fees. I receive $60 offers from Notary Go daily and always counter $100. They agree to my fee when they need a notary in my rural area. Just remember that Notary Go is making at least $150 to $300 for their fee.

5 Likes

Steve, I’m running a business here! I factor in every expense before accepting a signing, low ball fees just feel my daily schedule and are always local, and what I mean by local is 'IN MY ZIP CODE ". All I was saying is a New Signing Agent has got to take as mean signings as they can starting out,.if for no other reason but to gain some experience.

4 Likes

yes;; A two contract ago. Are they good to work for??

I have worked forNotary Go and they offer a low fee, then I say I don’t work for less than $125 and fax backs are $150. They accept it and pay me on time. You are shorting yourself a lot of money if you are taking jobs for $ 60. I had a company who was trying to talk me down to $100 and I just said sorry I just can’t take a job that low and I don’t really like companies who argue with me. So I just said, no I don’t have to take that and hung up. I see the closing statements that show closing fee $500 - $ 299. and when the borrower sees that they look at me like I am a crook. Sometimes I have had to tell them I don’t get all that money that is broken up between other companies who call me. If you have to keep up the maintenance on your printer and other costs, you have to be going in the red. Deduct your taxes too when you figure out your charges. You may find that you are working for $3.00 an hour.

3 Likes

Notary will negotiate the fees on everything except LDE loans. If you are getting them to give you $125.00 for a LDE loan I’d like to know how.

I disagree on a few of your points.

• I have negotiated with them several times on LDE deals. On several occasions, they have come up to my price. On several others they have not, but another service has offered the same customer at a better price. They can offer whatever price they want, as they are running a business, just as you are. It’s foolish to accept a $60 fee for anything but the closest, easiest signing imaginable.

• I have done 19 signings for them the past 12 months, 16 have been paid, 3 are pending. I have never, not once, been paid in 30 days. They average 50.2 days for me.

1 Like

I do their assignments on occassion but it has been less and less. I used to do a lot with them when I first started because a friend that got me into this worked with them solely and that is all that I knew at the time. If you are new they are great company to learn the ropes with. They were always super helpful and informative. They pay every 2 months which sucks in the beginning but if you do even just one signing for them a month you will see a paycheck at the beginning of every month. I have been a notary/signing agent for almost 2 years now and notary go has never missed a payment or never given me what is due. They will negotiate! I put in my fee and they either accept it or reject it. I will only take the $60 fee if it is within 15 min of my office/home which cuts down on the assignments I get from them. In february I only did 1 signing.

1 Like

I have blocked their number. Sometimes they still find a way to call from a different number and I tell them I do not work for them because their fees are outrageously low.

3 Likes

How do you negotiate with Notary Go when they assign all (or at least most) of their jobs through their app now? It’s either Accept or Decline. You can say Decline and ask for more money, but they’ll never give it to you unless they can’t find anyone else to do it for their lowball offer. So I’m curious to know how you are negotiating with them because I refuse to work for the pittance that they offer.

1 Like

It is not accept or decline. When you hit decline a new menu comes up with choices. You can choose: Not available, fee not enough and you can put the amount in that you want, time, time and fee. I almost always put in a higher fee unless it is really super close by. Sometimes i get it and a lot of times I don’t. They will usually take you if the fee you ask is $10 to 15 over their asking. They send me a lot that is really to far for me to go for $60 so I will always ask for $80 to $100 depending on the distance. Again sometimes I get the job and sometimes I don’t.

You must be in an area that isn’t saturated with notaries. I do the same as you’re saying that you do and they’ve never accepted my higher fee request yet.

I live on the edge of the Northern suburbs of a major city in Pa and rural. I live close enough to the poconos where it is not saturated to get some jobs for there if the price is right. I live very close to major highways that takes me to places other notaries from my area care not to go.

I live close enough to 3 cities within an hours reach so getting enough notary work really is not a problem for me but it also makes it easier for me to get the the more remote locations that are not populated