SCAM: NotarySearches.com - no longer in business - website no longer exists

Do anyone of you belong to this site?
NotarySearches.com

Never heard of 'em. There’s dozens, hundreds? of directories out there. Few have any value.

4 Likes

Thank you. Really appreciate your input.

Stick with the known listing sites, which are NotaryCafe.com, NotaryRotary.com and if you want to put up with the strange behavior of the owner of 123Notary.com, it’s at least well known among title and signing services. Always check to see how many notaries are listed in your area. If it’s only a few, you know no one is going to look at that site for a notary.

Rule of thumb. If they charge, its a scam, and your the customer…

1 Like

DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER… I use high tech encryption data transfer only and there website alone fails to pass basic protocols and I will not enter or allow site access to my data which was the first thing it wanted to do… DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

2 Likes

Throwing in my two cents - I have not signed up and do not plan to.

I just got an email from them today. Glad I searched here first.

1 Like

Please do not fall for it! Most reputable companies do not beg for signing agents like these people solicit on email. I can look at the letter emailed to me and it smells “fake”. When they tell you they are on first page of Google search. The site was put together like crappy.

1 Like

I signed up last year 9/2022, paid $107. I tried to login a few days ago to make sure all of my info is accurate and the website is no longer in service. I got scammed!