Now this ought to set your hair on fire

emphasized text
A platform that will automatically cut your fee, even tho’ hiring party offered to pay higher!
Seems to me that they’re overstepping and just could be guilty of price-fixing. We’re not allowed to do that, but this makes it appear that’s exactly what they’re doing.
3 Likes

As we (extensively experienced) have always advised . . . calculate YOUR fees to cover costs to perform services & reject lowball offers - otherwise, it will create a ‘new normal’ fee.

“better match accepted rates in the signing location” “Snapdocs will calculate how likely notaries in the area will accept that fee”

This statement confirms it - key word is “accept/accepted.”

What a joke. They can probably find new people to do this, BUT the new people usually only last a year. Then again there are always new people.

2 Likes

Yep it sets my hair on fire, to think that they would cheat the notaries who has gone out in the Covid-19 epidemic to do signing. How ungratful !! When you cheat people you never know when you are cheating one of Gods children. Just remember Snapdocs and any other company that is not valuing the service that Mobile Notaries provide. That Giants do fall.

2 Likes

This is basically the exact meaning of price fixing

1 Like

Well, find out where they are head quartered and notify that states attorney general.

1 Like

It set my whole body on :fire:! :sweat_smile: