NPN going to membership based notary network and requiring an additional paid membership with Notary Jane to get top ranking

NPN has been a great company to work for; however I’ve just been advised that in 2020 they’re going to a membership based notary network, you have to pay to join. Does anyone in the Phoenix area get enough work from NPN to justify paying for two memberships? (To qualify for top ranking, you have to purchase a second membership at Notary Jane.)

Almost sounds like NPN & Notary Jane think they’ve discovered a new way to get into our wallets. Far as I’m concerned, they can both take a long walk off a short pier. Dig far enough and I’d bet you find some sort of ‘relationship’ between the companies.

7 Likes

There are simply too many` marginal notaries out there trying to make more money on our backs.

I wouldn’t pay to join, but there are a lot of double digit IQs out `there who will.

PASS!

2 Likes

Most of their ratings are 1 star on another forum So this is how they intend to make money. They are another Orange county deadbeat signing service.

2 Likes

NPN is based in Las Vegas and doesn’t have any reviews as low as 1 star, that I can find?

I guess we have two NPNs then.

Some advertisement is necessary, but beyond that,…

PAYING someone to find work and then wait to get paid is a FOOLISH BUSINESS NOTION.
If you are self employed, You are in BUSINESS OF SELLING YOUR SERVICES or product.
Think like one.
This is Not WalMart Layaway plan.
So asking such a question is itself moot, and creates doubts abouts one’s self worth or value.

I pay for membership here and yet to find work from NotaryCafe. They dont even rank high on Google. Only work i find is over from Notary Rotary, 123Notary. They become my repeat clients. I charge $250 for ReFi, 375 for purchases and above. YES They pay that, coz the customer pays that & and I GET PAID FAST, Right at closing table on purchases, Max of 1 week to 2 on Refi.

$125, I tell them to move along. Less than $100, I delete them and don’t even waste time responding.

So ladies and gentlemen. Unless u learn to 1) valuate your time and effort and also 2) evaluate the "CONVENIENCE and COMFORT " that your services provide, stop doing stupid things.
DON’T BE DESPERATE !! WORK with DIGNITY and PRIDE and EARN WELL !!!

I wish you earn well, Only if you think Well about your work and value you provide. So think HIGH, Provide Consistent and HIGH quality Service.

3 Likes