NSA Free Resource

FYI…Not sure if NSAs here know about the FREE weekly Zoom Webinar called Tuesday Notary Titans (TNT) that Carol Ray, Bill Soroka and Laura Biewer have put together for all of us. At the end of this post, I’ll provide a link in case anyone is interested in joining in on these LIVE feed videos which are recorded and can be viewed on their respective websites (again for free).

These are so great and FREE…Tuesday Notary Titans (TNT) Zoom webinars are every conducted every Tuesday at 10am cst. These three excellent NSA experts have come together to answer NSAs questions, provide free training slide shows, and much more. I advise anyone seeking to take additional NSA courses by any of these experts: Carol Ray’s Notary2Pro, Bill Soroka’s Sign & Thrive, or Notary Coach Laura Biewer or those who may have a burning question that needs to be answered ASAP, to check out this LIVE & FREE Zoom Video Conference starts at 10am cst…

Here is the link: https://zoom.us/j/368447034, click on it and will need to download the Zoom software or app (can also be viewed on tablet or phone) and only takes a few minutes. I’m only sharing this information and am not getting paid to do so.*** Just providing an excellent free resource for NSAs.***

2 Likes