Page Separator Program

I have been using Page Separator for a few years and it was great. All of a sudden, the program doesn’t work and there is no response from the support team (email I have previously used is no longer valid). I called the telephone number listed on the Website, but no one every answers or calls me back. Has anyone heard of anything regarding this company?

Can anyone recommend a new company to use for separating legal and letter-sized pages? Thank you.
Bhoodnotary@msn.com

I just purchased and downloaded it last week. This is disturbing to hear. It seems to be working so far but do they not provide updates that you can download to keep it working after you have made the purchase?

I used to email them and they would reply, but when I did this time to the old email address, the postmaster sends it back with a message saying the email address is not good anymore. I tried calling 949-328-4580 and left messages but no one calls back. Do you have any suggestions? Did you contact the company; and, if so, how? I guess I could try to buy it again, but if that doesn’t work, I’ll be back at square one if anything happens again.

They have never supplied updates. Just when it stopped working, I would contact them via email, they would send a new link for an uninstall and reinstall with a new activation code and it would work again.

Any suggestions?

Bhoodnotary

https://www.notaryrotary.com/mc/pdfsorter.asp?id=&multi=1&progressid= Try this link