Paramount Signature Services, Inc

They were very highly recommended. Did closing December 21, 2016. Confirmation states “payment issued WITHIN 30 days”. Called at 28 day mark and was told they pay “30 days after closing” and person I spoke with was quite Snarky. Now it’s 36 days and still no pay. I don’t understand how they can get 5 stars if they don’t pay as promised on their confirmation.

When & Where did you do the closing for Paramount and how much did they promise to pay you?

1st & only call, from them in May 2016, met my fee $xxx.00 and paid me with edocs!!! I was spoiled!!!

Don’t wait, write to the lender, they probably wont pay you however they may call Paramount.
If the Title Company is Hillsbourough Title, Inc. d/b/a Paramount Title Agency, (both owned by Victoria L Pagan, file a complaint with FL Dept of Financial Services.

Hillsborough Title, Inc. DBA Paramount Title is not the same owner as Paramount Signature Services, Inc. The owner of Paramount Signature Services is V.L. Pagan on the Department of State website (www.sunbiz.org). There is a Paramount Title Agency, Inc. in Wesley Chapel that is owned by this same person. It holds license #W381058 with the Florida Department of Financial Services (DFS).
Hillsborough Title Inc. DBA Paramount Title in Plant City holds license #A119543 with DFS.

Excellent payer. Fair in Fees.

Did signing 12/21/16. Finally received payment 2/8/17. 45 days after signing.

I did a signing on 6/27/17 for Paramount. I am still waiting to get paid. When I inquire about payment I am told accounting has my echeck information and payment will be made as soon as possible. What does that mean? Isn’t 3 months long enough?

1 Like

I did a signing in March 2017. Still have not recieved payment. I try to be patient, Ive done alot of work for Paramount over the years. I have been totally blown off. The same BS about echeck blah blah blah. I will be calling the loan company and the Dept of Financial Services.

1 Like

Worked for them for years and in the last 4 months I am still waiting for 3 closings to be paid. Lynn who I thought was an employee turned out ot be Victoria the owner. For years she never told me who she was.
3 months ago I was told an ex employee stole thousands from the escrow accounts and left the company. That’s the reason why the Slow Pay. I found it it was all a lie because I spoke to the employee who was alleged to have ripped off the company. That employee is now suing Victoria and Paramount.
I sent her a text message to NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN AND THAT I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR LIES AND DECEPTIONS.
ANYONE WHO IS CONTACTED BY THIS POS COMPANY SHOULD HANG UP AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM .

I have worked with Paramount - good attention to detail, good package, and nice to work with. Paid timely.
Penny - Your Favorite Mobile Notary , Georgia 404-219-0027
pennycandoit2012@gmail.com

1 Like

They owe me for a June 2017 assignment. Phone calls and emails through Oct included one excuse or another. No their ph and fax #'s are out of order and their email no longer works. (Note: They use the NNA and BBB symbols on their web page. I have informed both of their failure to pay me $115 and that they do not deserve such association.) Note: I am in the process of contacting Paramount Title, listed in the blog below. It is mentioned that this is a sister company of Paramount Signatures. If I can reach Victoria and Arlene at Paramount Title I will continue to “harass” them for my payment of $115. This is more about “principle” now!!!
Dave
TheNotary

1 Like