Payment for Snapdocs signings

I’ve completed several Snapdoc signings. The companies who use Vendor Pay have sent payments. Do I need to invoice those who do not use Vendor Pay? I’ve looked at the Terms of Service and they’re not clear. I’m new to Snapdocs.

I think it’s up to each signing company how they pay. I would contact the particular company who gave you the work via Snapdocs and ask. Snapdocs does not pay, the vendors do.

2 Likes

Thank you, Susan! I just sent them a note through Snapdocs. I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Yes, invoice separately if they do not use Vendor pay.

2 Likes

I’m glad you asked this question. If the TOS says “check will be mailed” or “keep track of signings” I’m not sure what that means either. I’m going to message one of mine too.

2 Likes

This is a helpful link. I never saw the “send invoice” button appear…but I guess it does for at least a minute.

I find it sad that a signing company has no issues contacting us asking if the signing is done over and over again if they are not updated at a time that is suitable to them, however, when a question is asked about payment there is total silence.

2 Likes

When I contacted the company, they told me they were already invoiced through Snapdocs. I’m trusting the payment will arrive soon!

1 Like

No you don’t need to invoice anyone on snap docs I work mainly with that platform and am on there insider team you’ll be paid usually 2-4 weeks and if they do vendor pay it will tell you when the deposit will be made !

1 Like

Thank you! One company pays 45-60 days so I was glad when emtnotary asked the question. I’m over 45 days but not yet at 60 so I was getting worried. I sent the invoice before they told me it wasn’t necessary, so maybe I seem a bit uninformed. I invoice my private clients…so live and learn I guess :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Snap docs has nothing to do with paying you. They are just a conduit for a large number of signing services who all pay you independently. If you go on Snapdocs.com you will see a summary of all your signings. Each one has the name of the company who was involved in the transaction. Their name will be first. Click on their name and the details of your signing will come up. Up at the top of the page is the name of the company who owes you your signing fee. There is a contact us button. Call or email them for your money…Good luck.

1 Like

I invoice unless it’s vendor pay.

I thought of invoicing as well, so when I accept an assignment from one of the companies I ask about payment. None of them want invoices. So far, I have been paid in a timely manner for all my work. One said they pay in 30 to 45 days, so now I know not to bother them until after 45 days. Everyone else is in 30 days or less.

1 Like

Usually when you accept an assignment, it tells you when they pay when you accept the terms and conditions. Almost always upfront there when you click on accept but it does depend on the company.