Precision notary services may be out of business

Continuing the discussion from Precision Notary Services?: I was doing steady work for Keri Ruth over there for a good while, but the calls stopped suddenly. And have been trying to get paid on an invoice since Sept 2017. Have left numerous messages, emails, and sent faxes to the number listed and have not gotten a response. And have NOT GOTTEN PAID.

I did a closing for Precision Notary Services on 3/23/18. I sent numerous invoices, called and left messages when the voicemail accepted messages. I never heard a word from them. I basically figured that they were no longer in business, but, lo and behold, a check arrived on 6/8/18. I’m not sure what kind of business model they are using, but I will no longer accept work from them. Good Luck!

They seem to still be in business. I have two outstanding payments for signings on 4/12/18 and 5/30/18. I have never hesitated to accept a signing from Precision as I have worked with them for years BUT I am not getting any responses to my emails regarding payment for the 4/12 signing. Unfortunately, I also think they may be having some financial difficulties.

I just got a call from them yesterday, however I have them on my personal “DO NOT ANSWER OR ACCEPT BUSINESS” list so I did not pick up and they did not leave a message. I am assuming they were calling me to see if I was able to complete a signing for them so it appears that they are still in business. However, due to their slow pay issues with me in the past I am no longer accepting signing offers from them.

I did a signing for them on May 1, 2018. Numerous emails and calls and no payment so far.

I think they are doing business under a different name. I got a call the other day from DEBBIE of Precision Notary, (Her voice is unmistakable). However, she did not identify herself as PN, it was some other name. Wish I could remember it. Was super busy when the call came through and didn’t pay attention. So, they are in business, just not as PN.

This may be a long shot but there is a Debbie that works in scheduling for the Closing Exchange.

Debbie is or was with America’s Notary Pro!!