Precision Notary Services?

Has anyone worked for Precision Notary Services? If so, how long did it take for you to get paid & what was your experience(s) with reaching out to someone by phone or email regarding payment?

I did a job for them on September 1, 2017 and still no payment. I have called them many times and they don’t pick up. I have emailed them and title and still no response. I wish I had never worked for them.

On Notary Rotary, there are recent remarks in Signing Central that they don’t pay. I would start collection proceedings and post a review of your experiences on Yelp and Google Business and report them to the BBB. I also suggest going to Facebook and joining the private Facebook group *Deadbeat Signing Companies," it’s an excellent resource for notaries and has saved a lot of grief for some of us.

I have reached out to the National Notary Association for some help because Precision Notary Services have the NNA logo listed on their website. After telling NNA about the non-payments & no returned calls or emails we are experiencing, NNA is going to investigate further to see if Precision Notary Services is a legitimate business. NNA informed they don’t have record of Precision Notary Services as being a member with NNA.

Hopefully NNA will get to the bottom of this!! I was informed they will post the findings on Notary Cafe & Notary Rotary!!

@beloved1213, excellent work! Please let us know how it goes.

I did 2 closings for them in July. It took 3 1/2 months to get paid. I didn’t follow up like I should have. I called them many times like you, but no return calls. I didn’t get any results until I called title. They told me they didn’t have any things to do with them not paying. I told them they did. If they get a SS that doesn’t pay us they need to get them on the stick. That I am sure many SS would like their business. They first sent a email to them. Big deal. So I called them a few times until I got a call from the SS. The owner is Kerry Ruth Cell i believe 817 380-5581. I reached her about 9:30 PM. Said would sent next day but didn’t Called title again. Then I got paid twice. Should have deposited both checks and let them come to after me. Good luck.

Unfortunately, I’ve had a similar experience as all of you. No payment from Precision, many phone calls and emails, but no response. I did some work for this company a couple of years ago and was paid within 30 days as promised. As notaries, we do our best to be prompt, accurate and professional. Sad that we cannot trust those who hire us to do the same…

Oh no I just took a job from them, wished I had checked with everyone first. :frowning:

@LeannaKemp, you can back out at any time.

1 Like

I had a signing on Sept 30 and no payment yet…thanks for the reminder

I completed a signing for them in August 2017 and have yet to be paid. I have emailed them about 3 times regarding payment and they did not respond. I have completed a lot of signings for them in the past and they used to pay on time. Now they don’t pay. I am not sure what changed. I will not accept any future signings from them.

NOT to be confused with Precision Title which is a GREAT CO

I have done signing for them in the past and they paid on time. However, I did 8 signings for Precision Notary Services in July, August and September and have not received payment nor do they return calls.

1 Like

I closed one for them. Took 78 days for payment.

Yikes!
That is not good, way too long to wait

I was paid today by Keri. 90 days but finally paid. Need I say NEVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it appears that Precision Notary Services is headed for failure. I have worked with Kerri for many years, starting from when she was an employee of ASAP Notary Services. But, just like with ASAP she has started paying slower and slower.

I had a signing that I completed for her November 20, 2017. I emailed Precision for status on Dec 22, Jan 11 and Jan 20th (I email for the status of payment at 30 days for every company, regardless of what they state their payment schedule is.) Finally, I sent a text on the 20th and informed Kerri that if I did not receive payment ASAP I would notify the loan officer and the title company (I always keep that information until after I get paid for a signing and I referenced them by name when I texted her). I received an immediate response saying that “the check had already been sent to me, but she was willing to pay me by PayPal if I promised to not deposit the check once I received it.” I waited all day but no PayPal payment was received, I sent her a reminder text and she sent the payment via PayPal and stuck me with the $4 fee. It is now the 29th and I still have not received the check that she said was in the mail.

Again, it’s sad because I have worked with Kerri for many years and I like her personally, but I don’t work for free. I am a signing agent, not a bill collector, and I refuse to work for companies that disrespect me and do not pay me in a timely manner. I have placed Precision on my “Do Not Accept Calls and Bussines” list. It appears that if you do a signing for them you MIGHT get paid about 90 days after the signing, but that is waaaayyy too long in my opinion and I would caution everyone else to be very careful in their decision to accept signings from them.