WARNING: Non-Payment by Premier Notary Services - Port Luci Florida

Unfortunately I have had dealings with Premier Notary Services today. I did a purchase for them 6 weeks ago. The title company paid them out 4 days after closing. I sent a number of emails, left many messages with no response. So I called the title company (First Title & Escrow aka Abstract Title USA) they were no more helpful than tits on a bore hog. So I decided to file a lien against the property. I have all borrowers sign a paper that a local attorney prepared for me. Basically it says that the borrowers agree to pay me if the third party that hired me fail to pay me. I decided to call the borrower and let her know that I had not been paid, that Premier would not communicate with me and if I didn’t get paid my next stop would be the county clerks office. The borrower was horrified and agreed to pay me immediately. I promptly gave her a receipt so she could fool with Premier Notary Service In port lucie Florida. Then all of sudden Jeremy calls from Premier Notary Services and started bad mouthing me and calling me names. Please! He needs to grow up and pay his notaries. Don’t trust him or his company, he is a rip off!

1 Like

Your first mistake is go after the BR’s. You were NOT hired by them. To make them pay you is wrong.
**When I have run into a situation like this ( and I have on a few occasions) I call the Lender or Title. You should keep the back page of the CD which lists the Lender & Title. They do not like to hear when a company they hired does not pay the notary. You will get faster results this way. I would not be surprised to hear that the BR you forced to pay you files a civil suit against you. or worse. What you have done ( in your words) could spell out extorting. **
btw, I have not work for Premier or know Jeremy.

I appreciate your view on this matter. However the borrowers are made aware at time of signing that they are ultimately responsible for my fees. They are offered to postpone the closing until another notary can be dispatched to do the closing that would not require them to guarantee my services. I know that it is not right for the BR to have to pay twice. But on the other hand it is not right not to pay either. In this case I contacted the title company and they did nothing but say they paid Premier 6 weeks prior and they should have paid me. I do not think this would raise to the level of extorting as you mention. Rest assured that my local attorney prepared the form the Borrowers sign at closing guaranteeing my fees and that it is all legal. That is what is wrong with this industry everyone is too afraid to demand the money they are owed. Most notaries just write it off, and the crooked middlemen in this industry are getting rich. Shame on that, time to stand up and get paid.

Thanks for this post! I received a called from this company last night 10pm my time, midnight their time. They asked if I can help with a signing for Friday 4/3 but I’m fully booked, so I said NO! Thank God. Wow, No thank you. Glad I read this!

1 Like

Hello.

Have you ever dealt with Sign X or Serenity Signing Service? If so, how was your experience? I’m new to this business and have been accepting signings without doing any research. Thank you.

Serenity Signing is awesome to work for and very quick pay. I am not sure about Sign X. I am finding it is better to contract direct with the major signing companies, like service link, etc. They pay you the entire fee and you don’t have to split it with anyone. Get smart, make these middle men go out of business and stop letting them make free money off your back.

2 Likes

Premier Notary Service…just say no! It is so sad when you trust people, accept low ball fees & get screwed over in the end. I do not like to say negative things about ppl or companies but if the shoe fits.

Something told me to look at their reviews. They called and hired me for a signing which was at 10:00 am today. STILL no docs and I live around 40 mins from the signer. Not to mention they assigned me the order on Friday, no contact info for the signer and no one responds to emails in a timely manner. It’s currently 9:56 am and still not docs.

Been waiting 2 months for payment from them!! Emailed them 11/10/23, a month and 16 days after signing and they said it would go out that following week due to them changing payment systems. Haven’t received or heard a peep since and no response to follow ups. I stopped doing so many signings because of this, too many companies not paying on time or at all

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.