Problems logging into FASS App to get the job!

Does anyone have any ideas how to log onto FASS notifications that come via text so that you get the assignment? Seems like by time I put my ID and then my 8 character PW, the assignment has been taken by another notary. Very frustrating!! Hard to get White Glove status if you can’t get one assignment!! I called FASS about it and they said that’s the way it is. You have to log in with your ID and PW each time!!
Am open to any ideas or suggestions.

Autofill your username and password.

Call me and I’ll tell you 904 418 0546

I have the same problem and my phone will not auto fill the number - why? idk . I called FASS and asked if I take off text and just want to be called will I get jobs and she said they cannot guarantee work. I completed 250 jobs for FASS before they went to texting and I only got and received 3 signings in over a year - but it makes me crazy that they can’t accommodate…

Can’t tell you my secret, I get most the signing out of OC. Except on the road, my cell service is not fast enough.
Use on wifi only. Speed matters.

They will never call you. These order are picked up in 3-4 seconds they are posted on the website. Once you get the text for the order, its to late. and if you got the email, your way to late…

Good luck.

They send out the order through email to their white glove notaries in the area first. So that by the time it goes out via text a notary that was notified via email has responded by the time you respond their system has assigned it.

Also even if your signed in to their system you will not see the assignment unless you’re a white glove notary. Very frustrating. You have to keep trying until you get the assignment. Hope this helps.

Here is the deal. I have spoke with them as well. You won’t get assignments by logging in more than likely, unless of course it is an assignment the local White Glove does not want. Take those. You will work for less. They will probably be modifications. Get enough of those without any mistakes within a certain amount of time and you could make White Glove. I believe you have to complete 10? without any mistakes within a 6 month… period? I have been trying and still have not made it. Most have been so far away I cannot justify the time for the money . Patience. Depends on how busy your area is.
It’s all fine for some to get White Glove quickly in the past because the market was crazy busy but with the market being slower…

How do one become a signing agent for FASS.

Hello! What state do you live in? I am in Florida. On another post I noticed you were a broker before retiring.

That is one of my compaines and that is a problem, I have to change my PW all the time, but what I do when I call in to get a PW link, I have all my devices, Iphone, Ipad, Laptop and desk top and change them all at one time, sane PW I tolerate FASS only because they pay every week, I was a white Glove I called in to negoiate a better fee, I have completed over 715 closing I gave up the white Glove in order to change my fees, which didn’t make sense, because I earned the White Glove status, and my fees, I decided the pay would better, the only difference is I receive closing by text and I have all my devices set to get the text quickly and except them if it is to far I don’t except it then they will call me if no one except it and pay good for it $300.00 which that is the only closing that day and I have a mim vacation a nice lunch or sight see.

2 Likes

yes, I was and a Net branch owner when I retired 2010 I have a lot of experience behine me, How I got where i am today is as a closer, I took 2 days out of each week call and marketed my self I learn first name at title companies sent fruit basket, cookies bouquets, and sent gift cards I avg over 64 or more closing each mo My husband retired from mortgage Banking, he also is a closer my daughter and niece work with us that seem like a lot it is not for 4 people, My husband take off 30 in the summer and go somewhere total relaxation.

1 Like

Go to Pavaso and get certification for esigning that will save you Paper, Ink and time.

I didn’t get your email I was on vacation for 30 days in June 2019 just saw it to night 10/29/19 and yes Im in North Florida