Questions about a company

Is it worth paying the $5.00 to Notary Cafe? Also, has anyone used USA Signing Agent. They are blitzing me with emails. The information on their website is vague as to what you get once you sign up or if they charge etc. So far, my experience as a newbie to the Signing Agent world is, everybody wants my money but nobody wants my services. It’s kind of frustrating.

1 Like

Notary Cafe is a great asset and a wonderful learning tool. Many of the notaries on Cafe take their trade seriously and the posts are most helpful to those starting out or for just general advice. Take a look at some of the other forums on USA Signing Agent.

3 Likes

A great way to see how useful a website may be is to check the alexa page rank. As of today, NotaryCafe is ranked 1,594,828 globally and 269,413 in the US. USA-Signingagent.com has a rank of 2,971,547 globally and no rank in the US. The page rank shows how popular a site is and so can help determine the popularity among signing agents and those that provide offers.

Not worth it. Great for discussion & forums, but not great as far as getting jobs on this In my opinion & experience. Others could be different.

This year I have received 3 signings in Notary Cafe. In fact, I have one to complete today, so in my case it is worth the cost.
Bill

I paid the yearly subscription and hopefully will receive some signing soon