Rapid Legal Sign owned by David Lucado

Has anyone else done any work for them? I couldn’t find any information about them on this site and very limited mixed reviews on Notary Rotary. I took a chance and did a signing for them but think I may have made a mistake.

Never, ever let it slide. That’s how these folks stay in business. Keep the 2 'P’s in mind: Polite & Persistent. Give him a reasonable date by which you expect check in hand OR ELSE you will be contacting the TC involved. Which he must realize could cost him their business.

Thank you for the advice! I don’t have a problem with being persistent. I hope they do the right thing.

I have completed numerous assignments for him, he always pays me as soon as send him an invoice. I just completed an assignment on Thursday, I submitted my invoice to him on Friday and by the end of the day he sent me a copy of the order payment from his epay service.

Thank you for responding. Maybe there’s hope! I did everything I was supposed to do on my end, including invoicing them as soon as I completed the order. I’ve tried to contact them numerous times to no avail.

I just spoke to David, he asked me to give you his cell phone number, it is (310)892-2043. He will be expecting your phone call, he would like to clear this misunderstanding.
Info: when I read your comment about David, it made my head spin because that is not David, he takes care of me as soon as I send him my invoice, sometimes I take some time to do it, but as soon as i send it he pays me. Please call him and he will take care of you right away!

2 Likes

I hope there is a next time doing business with him, you can use his cell # to contact him directly and he will take care of you immediately. I hope I was able to assist you in getting paid.

I was able to get in touch with him and he did take care of it while I was still on the phone with him. With all of the companies out there who are slow pay/no pay, I tend to get concerned when I’m not paid within the promised timeframe and attempts to contact them through all possible avenues are ignored. If you hadn’t seen my post and talked to him, I wonder what would have happened. Thank you again for your help. : )

04/28/18 I read this thread and Called (310) 892-2043 which rang & rang with no answer. Also contacted through website rapidlegalsign.com - asked for contact about past due invoice… CRICKETS! No luck so far, so I have put this company on my naughty list. Good luck getting paid, let’s hope I finally do as well.

OOPS, he did it again…He’s not that innocent! ( Oh Baby, Baby…)

1 Like

I have had nothing but great experiences with this company.Mr. Lucado was there if I had any questions. They also just sent out an email about how to enroll in direct deposit. I say 5 stars.

1 Like

I finally received a check, but I’ve placed them on my naughty list - which for me means I will request pay in advance for future business until they regain my trust.

I’m so happy that you got paid!! Maybe the trick is to wear a school girl outfit when we invoice and say, “Hit me baby ONE MORE TIME!”

LOL - Could be the answer. Since I won’t work for them again Will.i.am not going to have to Scream & Shout! @mjeverett1968

1 Like