Real notary pros - scammers taking your money

I NEED HELP!!! If you are a victim of Real Notary Pros Or National Signing Source PLEASE contact me. I am gathering evidence and am going to devote a good deal of my time to taking these guys down! In order to get things done though I need information from any of you who have been scammed including your name and story etc. Thanks to terryhomes she gave me a link to the FBI website for Internet Crimes. Let’s STOP these people from hurting any more Notary Signing Agents. My phone number is 916-777-5931 and email is Notary2Pro@gmail.com
Let’s get these guys!

1 Like

I’m not a victim of these people because I refused to sign up with them because they we’re asking a fee for their service. Your experience is sad indeed, but it doesn’t surprise me.

Hi Notary2pro,

I have seen you posting in various places that you have a beef with them but you have not clearly stated why you want to “take them down.” How did they scam you?

Just wandering so that others can be properly warned.

Respectfully.

1 Like

I’m going to answer for her. Basically there is different notary signing agents that have posted in this site and other notary boards online expressing their dissatisfaction with that company and some of them explain how they have used Carol’s videos from notary2pros as if videos were theirs. This people then realize the mistake and that they probably won’t see the money again. So basically it seems like is copy right infringement. So you go figure of victims get together they can probably do something. And even if Carol Ray want affected that doesn’t mean she couldn’t help. I wouldn’t question anyone championing a good cause either.

I actually contacted my attorneys about the copyright infringement but decided that the bigger fight would be the one that has caused so many notaries public to spend “hopeful” dollars to be trained for promised work and not only lost their money but their hope for a better future. THAT is the worst thing that these people do and it disgusts me. Thank you so much Joselopez for posting your comments for me! It is appreciated.

They are Scammers! They have lots of Advertising on Craigslist just to get money from people. I bought a Basic Package from them and did not receive the Supplies or Support that was included. My Credit Card Company gave me my money back However, I did Not get back the other money I gave them! They stop answering their phone and email.