Reasonable good printer

I am looking for a fast and good printer can anyone help me where to find one at reasonable price

Thanks

A Pathak

Are you using Windows or Mac, if you’re using an Apple/Mac OS I found that Apple is more compatible with Brother over other brands ant they have reasonable prices on their equipment. Hope that helps.

I have a Brother HL-L2340DW and I’ve used The previous models for the past ten years.
You can buy off Amazon for less than $100. The toner and drums are very reasonable too, I order from 123INKJETS.

I have a Brother Laser Printer HL-5150DLT, it’s an older model which get great results with. A Brother HLL5200DWT Business Laser Printer with Wireless Networking, Duplex and Dual Paper Trays, Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled sells for $ 256 (Prime price) plus tax. They also have a wireless one for $ 311.00

1 Like

The brother L6200DW is awesome dual tray printer around 300.00 you can order on amazon
I have 5 printers and this is by far the best for the money
I also have the brother 2740dw and the brother 2730 but the 6200 is wonderful because of the dual tray printing capability!

Like Arleen, I too have a Brother HL-L6200DWT Dual Tray printer. This printer meets all of the requirements to print edocs, it is fast and efficient. Plus I like the printing from your iPhone feature.

The HP 402dn with the add on second tray to allow you to switch from legal to letter with no operator action is a great buy right now. Black and White only…available at Tiger Direct, Amazon, HP and Staples

Hewlett Packard 4200 series. You should be able to find a good used/refurbished one on ebay for less than 200.00. They’re fast and drop dead dependable.

How do you print from your iPhone with dual trays I print and it doesn’t give me the option for printing based on PDF size.

I use a Brother HL-5200DW and it is a workhorse. I bought it new for around $290.00. It is dual tray and it is fast.
The print quality is perfect although I need to shake the toner cartridge about every 3k-4k pages. Best of all
it works great with OEM cartridges. The 109 cartridge is rated at 8k pages and it cost about $15. I keep track
of every cartridge’s performance and I never get less than 7,500 pages. Drawback: the display console is small
and limited but there is an app to show all printer functions on your display screen. The 6200 model may cure this.

I just got a Brother HL-L 5200 DWT, dual tray. One tray hold 250 pages and the bottom tray 520. So I use the top tray for legal size (since I print less legal) and the bottom tray for letter. Few bucks less that the newer HL-L 6200 DWT but works just as well. Got it on Amazon for around $250.00.

1 Like

I’m using the Brother HL-L6200DWT, currently on sale for only $290!
A highly recommended workhorse https://amzn.to/2Z7euCy