Renssolutions llc -

Shout out to Notaries !!
Has anyone worked with the company called RENSSOLUTIONS LLC.
I got a call from the FL based company , representing a FL based title.
They accepted my fee of $125 for a purchase signing in NJ. So wondering if anyone worked with them and how fast they pay?
The email comes from the domain @renssolutions.com.
However the website does not come up? Hmm !
I have been burnt a few times by THENOTARYSPOT, THENOTARYPOOL, AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTIONS.

Have not worked with them - but:

Here’s the website: (it came up for me)

http://renssolutions.business.site/

Two people on Notary Rotary (both from FL also) rated them at 5 stars

Here is the link to the corporate division - they have two active filings with the SOS - one from August, 2016, one from May, 2017

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/SearchResults?inquiryType=EntityName&searchNameOrder=RENSSOLUTIONS&searchTerm=rens%20solutions%20llc

Good luck

I searched on NotaryRotary forum search. Uggh … I cound not find it, or rather ,it did not give me any results for “RENS”
Its another matter that I hate that site for two things. One , the search function for notaries many times does not work.
The forum search functionality sucks and the readaibility of threads is cumbersome and frustrating.

I read the ratings and comments on their listing in Signing Central there. Apparently someone has listed them but there are no topics about them - at least none that are linked. And I, too, could not find them via search there - but Google is a great tool.

I am happy for you that they accepted your fee. I’ve learned after being in this profession for some years even though a company might have paid someone else doesn’t mean they will pay you. My advice to you is do do your stance with integrity, professionalism, and to the best of your ability then leave the paying position up to them after all it’s their reputation that they’re destroying. I also understand how skepticism can sometimes paranoid you after being in that situation (been there) but push through it and you will start to get a lot more signings. #keepmovingforward.

Great company! One of my favorites. Mary and Erica are the schedulers and very nice and professional. They keep me busy. Pay is received two weeks after closing. I believe the cut checks on Friday and I usually have the check by Monday or Tuesday, for signings done 2-3 weeks before.

I like a company that pays promptly and frequently. It shows that they have the positive cash flow.

Thinking out loud here 

However , there are other signing companies, that employ a parade of workers, creating apps etc, they all add to the cost and overheads. Title companies don’t pay that much to cover these costs. Hence these overheads have to come out of somewhere. Us Notary’s income.
Eventually they resort to paying late, using ponzi scheme to pay the past commitments from other future earnings. They maths do not add up & they go BUST and we are left unpaid.

They are a great company and pay every two weeks.

Excellent company. Title company they work with is good as well. Packages are neat and closings are easy for the most part. Pays timely (always within 30 days) and appropriately.