Scam First America Title

Hello, I received an e-mail on Monday to do a purchase closing. I thought it was quite odd it mentioned the date was for Tuesday 6/19. Well Tuesday was 6/18-ok maybe honest mistake. I wrote and corrected them about the date. I told them I wasn’t interested because I was had jobs on both days anyway. Yesterday I get another e-mail stating closing is now 6/19 for Friday at 8:30 pm. The person who sent the e-mail was Sanya F David at First America Title (not First American). Their fee was $275. Too many red flags here. Be careful of this scam.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing, I received emails from her as well. Each time it said click the link above to accept the job but there was not a link to click on. As you said the fee was higher than normal…to good to be true.

They fail to tell you he the location, I sent an email requesting location, time & day and what type of signing. they did not answer my question just sent me a secure link to click on. NO WAY, good way to infect your computer.

I received the same email they are targeting us UGH when does this crap ever end

Thanks for the heads up!

I also received a job offer from this person. I also wrote back that First American does not hire the way they were trying to. I also asked them for their contact info, which of course, they did not respond to. They sent a link to click on to accept the assignment and get the docs. BS! Scammer! We need this forwarded to First American for their awareness.

I received one from them as well, total scam!

I have gotten the same email deleted it right away as I could tell it was a scam. Be careful not to click on any links within these type of emails. The email was from Sanya David too.

Thank you for sharing this…true eye opener. I got one this morning from them too.

They are at it again, only they changed their name, Troy, MI

Yes, I received several emails from this same person. I did some research via google. This is a scam and when you click on the link via your phone there is nothing. Be careful, sounds like a phishing scam.

I have received 2 emails from “Sanya F David.” I just received another one just now. The last time I played along until she sent the link to see how long she would continue this scam. I then told her I was calling the police and she stopped until today. She must have forgotten she already emailed me once before. Sad…just sad.