Scan backs and PDF's

I like Camscanner for those application signings where the lender requests scans of supporting documentation while at the table. It does a great job, is quick and easy to handle, and provides a clean scan with good resolution. For snapshots of ID, again, Camscanner, because it cleans up shadows and surface glare.

For larger packages, I use my Brother MFC 8950 (if time permits me to get back to my office) or my Brother ADS-1000W portable scanner from my car using my laptop, with my cell hotspot. I scan to a thumb drive for greater security. Once a week, I scrub the thumb drive.

3 Likes

Is using the library scanner a secure way to transfer documents to your email? I would be concerned about the internet connection’s safety in a public place, but I’m contemplating this method. Company wants all 200 pages scanned back within 2 hours of the appointment at a very remote location, but there is a library nearby.

Does your scanner have car cigarette attachment to power. How do you run the scanner in car?

Go ahead, its a library. u can save the scanner in library to email or thumb drive( USB drive). Is there a guarantee that your home computer , wifi is not hacked. IF we let fear control ourselves, there is no limit.

1 Like

I also own a Bothers printer all in one … I love it it is awesome. I also own a Brothers DSMobile 620 this is so compact and if you want to scan just a couple of docs, IDs, pictures then this one would work for you. You can also take it with you wherever you go. It is awesome… highly recommend it.

Yes…Adobe Acrobat offers Free software…Save as a pdf and you can than e-mail it or Post/Upload it to SnapDocs or whichever Portal your working with…