Signature Closers, LLC?

Hi, slcaldwell, you are right, that is not what I was saying at all. Signature Closers is a really great company who appreciates and values NSAs that know what they are doing and provide great customer service. Because of the way we train notaries to become Professional Notary Signing Agents they know that our graduates, even without any experience, excel in quality performance, customer service and communication. They have placed a full page ad on their website (which I do not pay for), because they would like to see all of the new people they hire take our course. Here is a direct quote from that page:

" Looking for notary signing agent training?

Want to receive signing requests before other Signature Closers Network members?

Great! We thought you’d be interested.*

We have partnered with Notary2Pro to offer members of the Signature Closers Network something special on Notary2Pro’s Online Professional Signing Agent Course. Upon registration you will be provided four month’s access to their Basic, Advanced and Reverse Mortgage Courses. At no charge to you when you mention Signature Closers, you will receive 6 months of mentoring for free, a value of $50.00.
Study at your own pace. Learn from videos, document reviews, and additional resources. To be Notary2Pro certified, you must complete their 60 question exam with a score of 90% or higher. (Don’t worry. You have the opportunity to retake the exam.)

Great company, professional reps, timely direct deposits on the 5th of each month for all signings completed 1st through 30th or 31st of prior month. Company President Mark Fleming very approachable with good sense of humor! They and one other company I consistently work with are my number one favorite companies to work with!

1 Like

They are one of my favorite companies to work for and love the direct deposit option too.

1 Like

Great company to work for pay on time

They are great! Easy to work with and communicate with, friendly, helpful and fair in negotiating fees.

1 Like

I FINALLY completed a signing with them after 3 months of receiving notifications only to find out it had been assigned to someone else. I hope I can accept more signings from them in the near future.

They were a good company to work for. Now they have more than one person working on every single file who doesn’t know what the other person is doing. and while we’re all busy right now when somebody doesn’t have documents ready when they do become available you would think that the notary that they had booked originally would get the job but no that’s not what they do there. I have way too many companies calling me for work and I will not be working for this one again. I guess once you’re on track to make 6 million dollars a year you forget about who got you there.

2 Likes

One of my favs! All around, good work, good pay, good people.

1 Like

Great company, truly professional folks. Pay on time…

2 Likes

they are pretty good but if you do not receive your docs within 2 hours. Then I would just try to ask the borrower if they are still able to complete the signing an hour or 2 later. Sometimes they are late but that’s with anything in the mortgage industry. Signature closures pays asap on the 5th of the following month, directly in your bank account. I like them and they pay pretty good. If you are not sure about what to do on the docs or the borrower has questions, then call the number in the instructions. They are pretty good in my book.

This is a great company, you a have to be fast when claiming jobs, they pay direct deposit in the 5th and
check ( between the 10 and the 15th)

Horrible company. Based on my experience Thursday night and Friday. Now they won’t pay me for printing. I spent over 35 min waiting for docs. Talked to borrowers and lending officer multiple times to have it cancelled. Docs didn’t even appear on my computer until after signing time. It was a 45 min drive from me and I had other signings I rearranged for them. Instead of giving me the signing the next day it was assigned to someone else. I got $0 for printing and time spent. I am still livid

Unfortunately, I had to fire them today.

They’ve gone way downhill–I used to really enjoy working with them, but the disorganization/late docs/poor response rates just aren’t worth the time or stress.

They say they won’t pay a print fee I’m entitled to–I’ll let them keep the $25. Instead, just told them “please remove me from your active notary list.”

It’s a shame–they used to be really good to work with.

2 Likes

My favorite company to work for and they are BUSY.

1 Like

I’m in a similar boat – replying to requests but always assigned to someone else. They have a good good rep and I’d love to work with them! :slight_smile:

The SA contracs with Signature Closers states they do not pay print fees. If you are nice, they will sometimes call it a trip fee and you will get your $25.
Be kind.

Does anyone know how long they normally take to review an application to join their team?

Hello @slcaldwell201 I am not a N2P graduate and I get messaged for work with them all the time, however I am in Atlanta, GA. They tend to send assignments out to the masses to lots of people in the area at the same time and the first one to reply will get it. I constantly miss those assignments because I like to read them first and by the time I respond 15 seconds later, it’s gone. I’m not a fan of how they request for help.
I hope this helps with answering your question.

Hi, so ironically I have just completed a closing for them about 2wks ago!! I am a N2P grad since 2016. I do not catch them, not quick enough!:smirk: I just happen to be able to respond quick enough and met their needs!!! Blessed I’ll say!!! Thanks for your response to a post so long ago!!!, RIP Carol Ray!!!
You are doing very well in this industry. I be seeing you!!!

I believe the reason that they’ve gone down is because Stewart Title brought them out. When signature closers first started the fee was $110 for everything and people would go from there as far as offers. It seems that in order to get business Mark lowered fees for the title companies and lenders and it went down to $90 and that’s where it stayed. But like others have said there are two ways people display jobs and one is via signature closers or they can also do it on their own. It’s no better than snapdocs. There are good companies and bad companies that list on each of them.

2 Likes