Signature Closers, LLC

Its a sad day when these blasts go out to the NSA with the quickest finger or phone! No longer the best NSA just the quickest. I also believe that if you have lower fees then you will get more offers. SC used to be one of my better SS, not anymore. Im not quick enough either.

2 Likes

I always get offers for $30 from this company which i simply refuse to accept. I know there are a lot of notaries who will do a signing for this but not I said the cat.

3 Likes

I agree there must be preferred notaries that get requests first………

I signed up with them then about a month later got a welcome email saying account activated then started getting offers, always missed them because they went to email but today I actually got assigned two back to back.

Does somebody knows how to get a hold with them? I submitted all my documents but I can’t get a hold of anybody. I always have to leave a voice message. Tia

Josaury79 I’ve always been successful emailing Scheduling@SignatureClosers.com. They always respond. I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your help. I will try with a direct email now. :wink:

I too respond as fast as can and it’s already taken. Super fast. I’ve only had one signing for them and maybe because it was a Friday night and no one else wanted it. They seem like a real nice company and I was hopeful after that but nothing since. Maybe they should just call their preferred notary before sending out a mass email. Just a thought.

I love working with them. I live in an area where there’s not a ton of notary competition (I’m the only one listed in my zipcode with NNA Signing Agent) so I am able to get paid well and lots of assignments. They pay right on time the 5th of the month for the preceding month. They are great to work with. If you make yourself valuable the first few times, you should get more work. I always go the extra mile with them and they do with me in return. I appreciate them a lot.

Another thing that is important to me is to work with a signing company who works with title companies and mortgage companies who give you good documents and have had a good relationship with the signer. There are a few companies and this is one, where the signers are usually happy with the loan officer and the communication they receive all the way around. It makes it so much more pleasant for me when I show up with closing papers.

I have the same problem:(

Am I missing something! I only get signing notifications via their app and email! Do they not do text notifications?

Yes, they are a great company to work for. I’m rather new, since September, I signed up with them first. I’ve done over 20 closings with them. You do have to be quick to click! The signings are gone really fast. To get some refi’s under my belt I have been taking the $90 scan back 200+ pages. With all the ink for these I know I’m not making any money yet, but there’s no time to ask for a higher fee. They pay on the 5th, direct deposit every month. Kind, helpful people.

I’ve done 4, and still waiting to get paid, the oldest is 41 days since signing. However doing a little research showed that in one case the title company took 30 days to pay them, then if they pay only on one day a month it can take 60 days for me to get paid.

I tried too and also left a voice message. Try sending a message to payments@sig… but they only process emails once per week on monday. I did get a response sooner but also found out that in one instance the company that paid them took 35 days, and then it has to be paid by them to me. I would then expect it to take a maximum of 30 days to get to me based on their billing cycle which would be reasonable…so a total worse case of 60 days is possible.

I didn’t have any problems with Signature Closers regarding payments. I always find my funds deposited on my bank account on the 6th of each month. The sad part of the story is that their volume of signing offers dropped tremendously since November of this year. Also, I have noticed that they started offering some assignments by calling the notary directly rather than the automatic assignment upon acceptance by the notary through their app.

I been successful getting assignments from Signature Closers. They have paid me promptly and dealing directly with them is easy. Only time I have had a problem it was indirectly with them. They engaged me for a signing but then told me to deal directly with the mortgage company. Even though I warned the mortgage company that it needed to get the docs to me in a timely manner since the signer was about 45 minutes away, it was not until about an hour before I had to depart for the signing that I was informed by the mortgage company that the signing had been cancelled.

I’ve worked with them, it is seamless! They do a great job.

They are wonderful at returning calls

Same here. Everytime I get the notification and respond, it’s always too late no matter how quickly i response. So frustrating. I do have a question? My notifications always comes in an email, not in a text. I would prefer a text rather the email. They have my phone number but has never used it. I was reading on here that someone gets text messages from SC. How can I get them to text me the notification? I have been on the site, have checked everything. I don’t know what im missing. Thanks for the help.

You need the mobile app.

I don’t believe that Signature sends texts, they send notifications through their app. It’s the quickest/easiest way to accept assignments from them. If you rely on email, you’ll unfortunately never be able to respond quickly enough. To be honest, I have my phone on me 24/7 with touchID enabled. So, as soon as I hear the notification come through, I can open the app, scan the assignment details, and then accept in less than 5 seconds if I know off the top of my head that I’m available during that time.

1 Like