Signing Agencies: a few recommendations please

Hello everyone,
I’m just starting as an NSA in Missouri. Can anyone recommend a few decent signing agencies that are good to sign up with if you are just starting and want to get experience?
Thanks!
best
Danny

1 Like

I started by getting signed up with Notary cafe, Notary Rotary, NNA, and 123Notary. You should get some calls for your service area through these search engines. Most of the national companies use these engines to locate signing agents.

2 Likes

thanks Steve, much appreciated.
best
Danny

I just started as well…and from calling different agencies they told me to get signed up on
snap docs.com…as that is where they pull there signing agents from…I’m getting closings already.

1 Like

I am a notary in Florida, the bulk of my work comes from NotaryGo, Global Notary, and Notary Direct. Once you start with any of them, they will keep you busy. Be warned, they don’t pay the highest. Two have smart phone apps that offer jobs through them
One will text you with job offers. They also Google the distance from you to where the job is. So you can be sure the jobs are within your desired range from you.

1 Like

Go on 123 notary and in the upper left-hand Corner you’re going to be signing companies go forward and sign up to every single one of them and you will get tons of signings also try to advertise with title companies when you do that really get a lot of signings.

1 Like

Hi Teresa, rsbks6 and reneem68,

Thanks very much indeed for all your advice and willingness to share those important tips. That’s really helped!
all the best
Danny

I Agree with Stevelantz, and would also suggest your own website if possible.

Does anyone use their own website and Google Business Page to show up on page one of a search? It seems to me that some low-cost or no-cost business would be nice. Just saying. Anyway I found a little ancient history about the first mobile notary and it shows that our notary service has been around for a long, long time.

Unfortunately, I do not have any luck with Snapdocs they always text and when I respond immediately still I do not get the job it seems they already choose the notary and then text and sometimes I get text 30 min before appointment , which it is impossible I am so confuse with that any suggestions

Good Morning, I realize this is an old posting, but I am a newbie and I am wondering how you would go about contacting the title companies, in person or sending something through the mail? Thank you Donna

So notary123 wants a fee for their listing and I’m wondering if it’s worth it? I need more infomartion on this process of signing up with some of these online websites because I’ve been reading on forums it isn’t worth it. So my question is do they really work?