Signing Agent ASAP?

I received an email this morning from Signing Agent ASAP to join their team. I liked what I read and submitted my information. Then it took me to a payment screen.
They claim that because they charge us $36.00 per year that their fees are significantly higher than signing companies and have a price range from $120.00 to $200.00.
That sounds pretty good.
I have not been able to find any reviews for them.
Was wondering if anyone had any information on this company.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I also received their e-mail and signed up last week. So far nothing. I’ll keep everyone posted if/when I ever get anything from them and how they handle payment.

Regards,

Allan

3 Likes

I also received a request to sign up for $36. I went to their website and they do not have a menu item for “about us”. I would like more information about them, i.e., owners, corporated officers, how long they’ve been in business, etc. I presume they are new, as none of the notary comment websites have information on them. Even using a search engine, I cannot find out anything about them. They state they have 35,000 notaries available nationwide - may be their goal to be able to offer that many, given there’s only 50 states - an average of 700 Notary Signing Agents per state. I’m going to do more investigating before I let go of hard earned cash to a site we cannot find anything about.

3 Likes

I have been a signing agent for almost 16 years. I have never paid an upfront fee to sign up with any legitimate signing company. My recommendation is to stay clear of these companies.

7 Likes

I too received an invite to Signing Agent ASAP. I looked them up and the only info I was able to find is this on Godaddy whois. Looks like Caroly Willey just got started on 5-31-2017. Very new company.

Domain Name: SIGNINGAGENTASAP.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1988185062_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2017-05-31T19:12:56Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-18T19:00:33Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-12-18T19:00:33Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Carolyn Willey
Registrant Organization: SIGNINGAGENTASAP.COM
Registrant Street: 1499 W Palmetto Park Rd
Registrant City: Boca Raton
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 33486
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5612796506
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: webmaster@signingagentasap.com

1 Like

Thanks for all of the info. I also got an email from this company and tried finding out more information. $36 is a tank of gas for me, so I won’t give it up without further investigation or reviews from someone who has receive assignments and have gotten paid!!!

1 Like

I 100% agree with SandraMcMiller above. I have been a signing agent for 12 years and also never signed up for a signing service fee.

I also received the email and since there are no reviews, limited information on the company and, most importantly, a fee is required to be on their directory, I too choose to pass on this “opportunity”.

A legitimate company does not ask for a signup fee. I have been a signing agent for 12 years and have never (repeat - NEVER) paid a company to get me work. BTW, the fees they promise are ridiculous. I have only one word for these scams, “DON’T!”

1 Like

I got an e-mail today as well. I do not think we should ever trust a company that does not list their address, phone number, and e-mail address for a person to contact them.

4 Likes

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I would ask your credit card company to reverse the charge. You are not likely to hear from this company with offers like that. They are in fantasy land, and so are we if we fall for it!

I’ve never had to pay for work, you shouldn’t either. But do belong to forums like this who are comprised of people who are experienced and knowledgeable about where the business exists.

2 Likes

I’m happy to see many of us are questioning such offers. I did reply to the email and asked them to explain why, if they can get such huge fees for us, they don’t just charge us $10 for each assignment and $0 up front. What NSA would turn that down? They would make more money and demonstrate a true commitment. Or, charge $36 as they state and just take it out of our first assignment. They propose this idiotic business model which makes absolutely no sense for so many reasons.

It takes about $4 a month to have a website and costs nothing to maintain an NSA name/address file which is about all they will do if anything at all. SCAM is written all over this and I too failed to find them using Google.

BTW they did not respond, surprised?

4 Likes

I got an email from them today. Unsubscribed, blocked and deleted the email.

1 Like

Hi, Gary! My email address is dervisjts@yahoo.com. Please let me know a company that I could join so that company could offer me a mobile signing assignment. I’ve been trained and went through background check successfully with NNA. I also have E&O insurance. Please tell me where will I go to get business. Thank you.

Anybody could help me on where to go to get assignments. My email address is dervisjts@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Hi, Samdra! I’m Janice Dervis. I’m a new signing agent. I had my appointment on April 10,2017. I just became active now. I just want to ask from you to please tell me on what service company will I go to where I could get companies to assign me be a mobile signing agent. My email address is dervisjts@yahoo.com. Those who could help me please help. Please email me. Thanks.

OK I have to bite here… dervisjts30 … no one is going to answer your repeated attempts for information you need to search for yourself. Call the NNA for help. You paid them money to get licensed. They will give you information.

5 Likes

NotaryCafe has a “pro” service and a regular service. Do you just use the regular service? Do you generate signings?

I did too. I came right to this Forum to see what was going on. Too weird.

This is a FANTASTIC question for me to answer tonight! I logged on to post a great big THANK YOU to Notary Cafe for being here…because I got TWO calls today for jobs! So my answer is yes get the pro… wow!

1 Like