Signing Agent Program & Testimonials REAL or Fake or somewhere in between?

I was on LinkedIn and apparently am friends with the guy that runs this program. I went to his site and visited the testimonials because the video he is posting on LinkedIn says Signing Agents making $10,000 a month in the biz 9-12 months:astonished:
What do you think about this it’s new to me and I’ve been in the biz for 15 years. I remember getting a marketing email from him a few years back but thought nothing of it. There’s a gal from Colorado on their saying she got into it in less than a year and making $10,000 a month. Gets most of her signings direct at title, they print for her and she goes to their office for $125 per closing. Wow!
This all sounds way out there compared to what i’ve experienced over the years. What am I missing? I have months that I make this but let me tell you I am not calm cool and collected at the end of the week :flushed: and no one prints for me :unamused: and I travel around 250-300 miles in a day with 7-10 closings a day. And this is only when we are THAT busy in the economy. (OR Covid19 has signing agents sick at home :neutral_face:)

1 Like

Honestly I have watched some videos and his blogs and they were incorrect Info that newbies are taking his word. He also makes me cringe