Signing Agent Software

Does anyone use Notary Gadget. Is this a good software to use for all tracking purpose to help with tax filing time. I see that NNA recommends them.

I looked into it but I had trouble seeing the oddly colored text. I suspect the company is run by young people who think all those colors are cool and I just want something functional I can work with. I sent an e-mail to the company and got a fast reply saying it would be too expensive for them to change the interface. Well, at least they answered promptly.

I use it, I actually like it a lot.

Hi I just looked it up it looks very similar to SnapDocs which I actually likes and it is free. Lot of the same features that is on Notary Gadget is on Snapdocs. Check out SnapDocs see what you think. I also created my own spreadsheet that I used to keep track of all my signing.

Hi Malissa17 have you used SnapDocs? And where are you located

I live in Florida and yes I use Snadocs that is where I get 80% of my signings

Many companies use SnapDocs and I like it. Some companies have their own software and you have to use those. I find that in those cases, it may not always me user-friendly or give you all the information you want. One company wants scan-backs, but it has to be done in small increments. So, even if you use something like “Notary Gadget”, there is no guarantee all signing companies will use it.

Notary Gadget isn’t for Signing Services; it is for notaries. I use Notary Gadget and like it. NG isn’t just a tracking program. It gives reports like Expenses, Income, Mileage, Customer Lists, Profit & Loss.

I have not used Snap Docs, as mentioned elsewhere in this string. Fees from many, perhaps most, Signing Services using Snap Docs are very low and undesireable and unprofitable in my way of thinking.

1 Like

I love using it it keeps track of all my signings and payment status. I can also invoice from it and run reports for tax purposes