Signing Professionals of America

Anyone heard of or done assignments with Signing Professionals of America?

RUN…Laurie Fiore Christensen is a fraudster. Lots of people chasing and suing her…save your dough and avoid angst.

1 Like

PS: don’t be fooled by Laurie’s membership on ALTA (American Land Title Association). They definitely don’t share the same ethics as ALTA, a national, distinguished organization of title companies.

1 Like

Oh wow! I’ve already paid the $249. I’ve been talking to Heather I guess I should’ve followed my gut feeling! Thank you prosigner2005

Heather is Laurie and vis-a-vis. Get your credit card company to reverse the charge.

I’m working on that now. You wouldn’t happen to know what state they’re based out of would you? I’m just curious.

email me…I have lots of info on this scammer.

prosigner2005@yahoo.com

I received this email yesterday from a young lady in Florida re. being duped by the above referenced “certification” company. In a nutshell, there are only a few industry recognized certification training entities in order to work for great companies, this is not one of them. I’m posting this for newbies who may be wondering about spending their $$$ with this or any other company that does not have professional, recognized credibility. Not to mention having just any one run your background report for you…what are they doing with your NPPI?

Hi There,

Last month I signed up with them and paid 537.00. That included my course, my renewal for my notary since mine is up December 15th, and my background check.

It states you have 30 days to finish the Signing Agent Course. However, for whatever reason my login expired prior to 30 days and I could not get in. I contacted Heather or whatever her name really is and it was an “IT” problem so they got me back in and extended me another 30 days. I finished the course and took the exam.

I got the confirmation email with my certificate and a few days later after I had informed her after googling her phone number and reading the reviews posted by people that I would renew my own notary and she stated she would refund the 189.00 out of the 537.00 I paid her. I have already contacted my credit card company and informed them of the possible fraud. I also asked her for proof of my background check and their address which she will not give me.

I then logged into computer tonight to try to go to website and print out my certificate that I had indeed completed my course and it states my login has expired even though just a little over a week and a half ago they had to extend due to issues. So I sent her several texts today and she did not respond so then I called her from a friends phone and she actually answered. It got quite ugly. I explained that I could not get into account. She became angry and said I am the only person that has been having problems which I know cannot be true.

Then shortly after our phone call I got an email that set login was reset with a temporary password which only allowed me to go to vendor registration which still has to be approved. By who I have no idea. But prior to that I had received an email that they had issued me a refund for the entire amount. I will call my credit card company in the morning. I had already requested a new account number. However, I had to send her my notary renewal application which has my social security number on it.

I live in Florida and when I did webinar they asked where as they supposedly reside where hurricane hit here in Florida and they did keep losing connection and internet when trying to hold webinar like 10 days or so after hurricane.

This has been a nightmare for me. I just want my certificate and I don’t even know how to go about getting signing agent jobs especially if she is the one in charge of vendor registration.

I hate to say the Maggots got me too! :rage: I am in the process of having the charges reversed.

I am very sorry to hear that they keep scamming people. The best places to be certified are: Fidelity, NNA with their background check, and Pavaso. No other certifications have recognition in the industry.with lenders, title and escrow.

I hope you have your money refunded by your bank/credit card company.