OUT OF BUSINESS: SIGNING TRAC, another bad payer

Just did my first signing with this company. Well just is an overstatement, it was done on June 17th, today is July 29th. Although I did not get paid, and of course they do not answer their phone or respond to voice mail. I id get a response to my 4th email telling me my payment is scheduled to go out on their August payschedule. August, really. We as notary’s respond to calls sometimes within hours of the request. If we don’t receive prompt payment (title companies pay within 15 days, from the signing service, then we need to cut them off.

DON’T WORK FOR SIGNING TRAC.

They’ve been known for this forever. Suggest you check with Signing Central at Notary Rotary for a co’s reputation…and when you see all the slow-pays, etc. give it back promptly. I agree, they need to be cut off.

It took me over 6 months to get paid by Signing Trac and I had to send many emails to accomplish the payment. I am still trying to get paid for other signings I performed. I will not be accepting assignments from them in the future.

Worst Company in the Industry. Low ball fees and they have to be chased for payment. I accepted an assignment and then informed them I would only complete it if they paid the 3 outstanding invoices that were 6 months old. They paid on the spot. So I completed the next one. Now 5 months later I am out $65 again. DO NOT TAKE WORK FROM THEM… THEY DO NOT PAY!!!

1 Like

Please don’t work for $65…for anyone.

I’ve worked with Signing Trac quite a bit, especially when I first started out doing signings last fall. In the beginning, I was paid somewhat ‘promptly’- within 45 days. SINCE then- the jobs I’ve done with them have been longer and longer to get paid.
I’m currently due for two jobs I did - May 24, 2019 and June 1, 2019.
Their payment policy states 45-60 days. Well, I’m-74 and 82 days out, respectively and STILL WAITING! Both jobs were Loan Modifications for Mr. Cooper/Nationstar.
I’ve contacted the Signing Trac billing dept via email (the only way you can contact them) several times and get assured my payments are being processed this month. (August, now August 14th!) .
If you just want to do some work and get your money- ‘whenever’ as a surprise bonus for yourself- that you earned months ago- take the jobs. Otherwise, let them be. They take WAY TOO LONG to pay.
If the creditors I owe were waiting 74-82 days out, the interest I’d be paying would be outrageous. Too bad I can’t hold Signing Trac to paying me interest on my money they are still holding.

Agreed, dont work for Chris Loach. Sends out jobs asking to get done for $45, nit picking bums.

Pass on Signing Trac.

I am having the same problem. Would it be advisable to contact the title company? How about BBB?

1 Like

I think you’d be doing a Title Co. a service by letting them know the company they are contracting with does not pay the notary in a timely manner, which does has some effect on their reputation and they usually will follow up and see that the notary receives payment. Contacting BBB also puts that info out there for interested parties to see (tho’ it doesn’t get you paid).

Yes they burned me also. First time it took 5 months to collect payment but they gave me a sob story abt “company problems” so foolishly I took two more Signings in Nov 2018. After numerous attempts to collect I’ve written them off as a bad debt. Signing Trac and Mortgage Docs are both on my list to never work for again.