Slow or no pay from companies

For Mike at SSS? Yes ma’am. I’ll have to go thru my paperwork this evening and get back to you

Harassment works! Got paid finally!

I agree with your post very much. Beginning of Feb 2020 I sent out 10 email collections to various notary contractors who in the past paid very timely but were slow pay. Some signings went back to December 2019. I have been providing my services for years and never had this happen. My strategy is 2 reminder emails and on 3rd Notice email I stipulate if payment is not received this email serves as Notice to File Lien and copy all entities involved on signing. I usually get paid right away but dislike taking things to this extreme. Prior to my retirement from a large corporation, I instructed lien process classes for all the corporations US offices. Messing with the wrong lady! :grin:

1 Like

Awesome! I do the same. I have my ducks in a row in case someone wants to mess with the wrong person:)

Thank God, all the people I am working with now are professional and I get paid in full within the agreed time frame. Some paid surprisingly fast which is a real blessing. God bless those who conduct their business with fairness and justice.

I cant believe the # of deadbeat signing agencies. 60 % of my biz is from local bread & butter locals that are glad to pay me my fair fee… be it $60 OR $160 for 70 minutes of work. these agencies are mostly a PITA

I don’t believe even with a free membership, NotRot basic members can see ALL of the company information?

You’re right, they can’t…but they CAN see ratings and comments along with forum discussions (providing people link their posts to the company…which rarely happens) - takes a little extra footwork but, using google, they can find the companies’ info easily

Unfortunately most of those reviews are not only old but I’d say 50% reliable, and that’s even pushing it. :astonished:. NotRot SC is unreliable because anyone can join including owners of scrupulous companies who do so only to boost their own companies star ratings because of previously posted negative reviews.

There are also many NotRot regulars who are just spiteful and have been known to target companies by posting fake reviews. I’ve witnessed these hateful members tear down companies because of personal issues with the owners, or because of NSAs posts in the work forum, and not based on their own actual work related experience. SC is maaayyybbbee 50-50 at best.

Thanks for the clarification Linda.

I just took an assignment from Executive Notary Services. Did you get paid?

I’ve done two jobs with ENS in Jan & Feb, still waiting for payment 45 days later. I’ve sent two emails, keep getting the same “payment soon” message, Did you get paid from Dec?