Snapdocs Help Needed

Problem with Snapdocs is mostly low ballers! Which I won’t do. Sometimes I see $150 or $175 came in but those were like 1 hr and half to 2 hours drive into the mountains in the winter where you can easily fall off the cliff! :scream:. No Thanks!

7 Likes

I rarely see Snap Docs requests that are profitable.

4 Likes

Snapdocs is a platform for title companies and lender who need notaries. If you click on companies on the left it will show the companies that are signed up with snapdoc. Send a I am available letter to the companies.

5 Likes

yes their fees are not really high the most consistant is $90.00. Sometime you can get a 130.00 not often.

2 Likes

Low but for my area everything is close. I dont have to climb a mountain.

2 Likes

On my way to a loan signing! JK :joy:

11 Likes

Contact via office@coast2coast.com

1 Like

Coast to Coast has been one of the worst companies I’ve dealt with. They have low fees, request critical scans without compensation and didn’t pay me trip and print for three of my no signs. When they do pay-- it takes over 3 months. Here I am schlepping paper all over town in an old car, sitting in traffic, explaining the hard stuff, working around dogs and babies and a million other distractions while they must be raking in the dough.

5 Likes

I have received 3 job requests from Snapdocs. The pay is ridiculously low but if its less that 5 miles I take the job for the experience. Make sure you have your alerts set up properly (I get text messages) and you have to respond quickly for the decent paying gigs. I only spoke to a live person after I accepted a job and the person was not the most informative. I have also started to get direct calls from title companies based on my profile online.

3 Likes

vipnotaryco… crack me up! i just moved from texas to utah and i feel your pain about driving thru the mountains! lol. i’m like…that’ll cost extra to go there! that’s up in the canyon! mountain life issues. :slight_smile:

1 Like

jbot. get you a nice car! you can write off the interest and the MILES! sooooo worth it!
i love what i do (not saying you don’t)…but it’s sooooo much more fun in my Camaro!
also…i’ve gotten jobs just because of my car lol. she’s part of my MOBILE NOTARY BRAND. :slight_smile: best wishes!

3 Likes

I agree, taking all Snapdocs assignments as possible, especially the closer ones.

It’s been some time and after gaining a lot of experience I still use Snapdocs but I chose my assignments carefully. Some companies are slow or do not pay-so be careful. Now, I work directly with specific title companies that pay higher prices (or negotiate) and pay on time.

3 Likes

I think Snap docs, being the platform, has little to do with the pay. I wish all of my clients used Snapdocs–just makes it easier than having your business scattered. Of course a GREAT thing about Snapdocs is that you can manually add your assignments to their platform to make your bookkeeping easier IF you find Snapdocs is making the majority of your business. I have found the companies who use the Snapdoc Platform to pay fairly, sometimes more than expected, and they pay quickly. Now, for an amusing word of caution–be careful how you present yourself in replying and negotiating because if you are chosen for the assignment, your pre comments stay with you through the whole life of the assignment.

PS: I do not work for Snapdocs, nor am I invested. Just my personal opinion. Also, Snapdocs as well as Coast2Coast has some training videos on youtube.

Cheers :smile:

1 Like

Make sure your E&O is substantial and that you list the amount. Remember it isn’t Snapdocs who hires you, but their customers who use their platform. In your profile settings, make sure that you are set up to receive Text messages.

3 Likes

@debracoxnsa question, what do you mean ‘click on the companies on the left’? I’ve been trying to get assignments as well, i rank high, opted for text alerts, profile is made public, i even googled it and it came up , but still my profile says ‘Your profile/credentials can be seen by 0 companies’. any ideas?

2 Likes

I have found with snapdocs the address you list makes a huge difference in what assignment you get. Try changing the physical address. maybe a relatives or friends just to see if it makes a difference.
I have a real estate office in downtown and that address has been so much busier than my home address.
I trained a friend and their address is very rural. They only get offers for assignments in rural areas. So it is worth a try to update your profile with a different address.

3 Likes

I recently moved to Utah. Exact same issues! I got offer up’d to $300 but it was at night and thru the snowy canyons lmao… nope!

1 Like

Same. I’ve been on Snapdocs since November 2020 and I haven’t gotten 1 email or text notification let alone signing assignments :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

send an email, thats how I got in touch with them.