Snapdocs Low ball fees

Snapdoc doesn’t set the fees the title companies do. Ask for a higher fee I do and usually get it or I don’t take the job

Long but worth reading :clap::clap::clap:
THANK YOU!

1 Like

How do you negotiate a higher fee with the Snapdocs platform? Do you say “no” and because is the fee, then counter?

The vendors that come to snapdocs determine their own fees. Some are low-ball and if Notaries don’t respond, most time they’ll increase their rate until they get a bite. I have a few title companies that pay very well on Snapdocs. Plus if they are on vendor pay your money is guaranteed in 3 weeks if not sooner.

Wow, this post was back in 2018 on snapdocs. Today, in 2022, the low fees still exist from companies using Snapdocs. The fees are low and will continue throughout the years to come under Snapdocs. They too have to make a profit, right.

I totally agree. Snapdocs is turning the industry and to an Uber service. What used to be offered at $125 is now being taken for $65 in Boston where a 1bdr apartment costs $2,500.

I have yet to receive a decent rate from Snapdoc and for the distance they are requiring we driver is not worth it at all. i had to turn down several assignment due to that specific concern. But one thing to keep in mind is they need us to close so we get to choose what we will or will not accept.