Solidfi and late or no docs

Wow. One of the worst company that I have dealt with trying to get docs in a timely manner to meet their time constrains. Contacted the signer and told her it wasn’t going to happen because the lender didn’t provide docs. Yes I know whos fault that is but my gosh to put this out 3 days in advance and have us contact the client makes us look stupid. I told her exactly how the process works. I also find that nobody else contacts the client. The last person they talked to was the notary. That all comes back to us on something we cant control. I explain it all now. I will not take the hit of my business for others failing to do their jobs…

Thanks for the warning!

I’m going to try this for future jobs: When they call to confirm, let them know the conditions under which you have accepted, i.e. docs before blah blah blah, if I don’t have the docs by then, then I will cancel if the appointment can not be moved. Then if they agree, send them a confirming email/web entry stating the same.

1 Like

One of the worst companies I’ve worked with. I had a closing from them the other day. Only one name on my confirmation but when I got the documents there were 3 people signing and the package was about 170 pages. I sent a message through SnapDocs asking for an additional $25 only. They replied back stating that they only increase the fee if the package has over 200 pages. I replied asking “what about having 3 people, can you add anything because my confirmation only had one borrower”. After that I got a notification that I was removed for the order, I called back and the guy who answered the phone was very rude and told me he couldn’t do anything. No ethiccal and very unprofessional, that’s my oppinion about this company. They didn’t even paid me a printing fee. I was so mad.

1 Like

Ya just have to move on. It has gotten so bad about receiving docs that I don’t care. If I cant get them 3 hours before the appointment its fine. They can find -someone else. Just today I received a snap doc order for 80 and refused it, I wanted 100, it was 3 miles away. They sent it out for 70 on snapdocs again (LOL) I put I was booked. Then I got the call for 100 from the company. Nope! sorry, you should of made a choice when you first sent it out. I am not your pawn and refuse to be.

1 Like

Oh wow, Thank you for sharing! My interview got rescheduled to Thursday. I was super booked anyway and I only had about 30 minutes to spare for interview maximum. But I asked why they need to interview me, and he said they recently took on some big lenders and they are required by them to interview before they bring new people on board.

Done with phone interview. I’m in! Interview was easy :grinning:

1 Like