Solidifi - sign up fee?

There’s no sign-up fee.

1 Like

Doing a Signing tonight for Solidifi. No fee … yet! But its coming! NPN is going that route, I just posted about this today!

It’s going to be contagious!

As of January 1st, 2020, National Paralegal & Notary (NPN) will be charging
an annual membership fee of $29.00. This fee will be deducted from the
first payment you receive in 2020. The fee will be charged once per year
and will not be charged again until the same month of the following year.

These companies are going to start charging us for the privilege of working with them on SD.

We will be nickeled and dimed again!

Its a clever move by the Companies as it is a new revenue stream.

Don’t worry … its only a deduction from your next payment.

“At that time, you will receive an email with additional details regarding the specific benefits of your membership”

Happy New Year and share your wisdom!

1 Like

Hi, WitnessPro, I want to better understand your reply. SD, is SnapDocs? and the Signing Service companies that use SD, will start charging the notaries a monthly/annual/one-time fee, that will be deducted from our next payment we receive from the Signing Servicing Company (Coast 2 Coast, Superior Notary Service)… Is this correct?

SD is Snapdocs, and NPN will start charging membership and there are rumors about Solidifi. I am sure other will follow suit, its a convenient “money grab” disguised as “premium membership” … yada ya… not sure about C2C or Superior… have they initiated membership charges? I don’t work with either one for professional reasons.

I’ve received two signings from Solidifi and both were for $110. No scan back required even though it says scan backs. They only required scan backs if the loan is for an Investment home or Secondary home. If it’s primary residence then they do not require scan backs. The only issue I have with Solidifi is the amount of pages that needs to be notarized. It’s around 12 pages and if you have multiple signers, it can get overwhelming.

1 Like

Join them-- work for a while-- see if you like them or not

$125 for refi?..

They called me yesterday to do a refi scheduled for this Friday. It’s only 5 miles away from my home office so I said yes. Their fee is low though! Ugh…

Simple answer. NOBODY perform signings for them.