Stupid question of the week - best paper prices -

Where can i find the best paper prices?

following. I would check Amazon and I buyu at my local Staples whenever they have a deal.

Anywhere, everywhere, nowhere. Get on office supply stores mailing list (& be prepared to be blitzed with stuff) including the paper sales. Check Amazon, even Craig’s list. Costco. It’s always a hunt.

If you need to buy when no specials at office Depot or Staples then I buy letter size at Walmart by case and legal at UPS offices is only $5 a ream which is awesome

1 Like

I just got a case at SAM’S for $25.00. Special this week, $3.00 off normal price.
I also get legal there, 3 reams in a box $13.00 normal price.
My Walmart has legal for $7.00 a ream.

Walmart and Costco are my go-to stores. Don’t have to wait for a sale, I find that they are always the best price around.

1 Like

Costco by the case works for my budget

2 Likes

I’ve compared alot and always go back to staples. If you go into the store that’s where you find the best prices. I just bought a case 2 days ago for 29.99, 96#, 10 reams.

Costco …

I would first say that it is usually more cost effective to buy a case of paper versus purchasing paper by individual ream. Sam’s Club usually has a 10 ream case of letter sized paper for $26. Office Depot often has sales on paper and / or coupons that you can use - with those discounts I usually pay between $20-$30 for a 10 ream case of letter sized paper. Office Depot also has a rewards program where you will get 2% back in rewards that you can use towards future purchases. I also use a site called CouponCabin.com that gives you cash back via PayPal for clicking through their site to make purchases. The average cash back reward is 1-3%, however they often have bonuses where you can get up 20% or more back. I ALWAYS stack coupons and rewards programs to get the biggest bang for my buck!

1 Like

Goto Office Deport and get an awards account.