Suggestions on notary loan signing training

Hello,

I’m looking to becoming a notary loan signing agent in Texas. Can anyone provide me with thier suggestion on where to go for training?

Perhaps the first question you need to ask before you start spending money, is what the demand is in your immediate area. With interest rates going higher, the loan signing demand has dropped off severely. Many experienced people have seen their business decrease considerably. As there are fewer loans, supply & demand are coming into play–meaning this is no longer a lucrative endeavor. The time to get into a field is when it’s on the upswing–not going downhill rapidly.

2 Likes

NNA.org is a great place to gain information.

1 Like

Hi Arichter,

I’m aware the demand isn’t as strong right now due to interest rates and it’s the beginning of the year so not many people are buying homes. I’ve checked one site and see there are less than 20 notaries in a ten mile radius of my home. I think this is a good time to at least start slow before the upswing happens in the summer. Thanks for your input.

Thanks, I’ve checked them out.

Notary2pro.com and notarycoach.com are well recognized in the industry as top shelf training.

1 Like

I used National Notary Association to complete my training.

the loan signing system is great mark wills check him out o you tube he also has a payment plan

2 Likes

Check out my YouTube channel

I highly recommend NNA

Contact Carol Ray at Notary 2 pro. Notary2pro.com