The notary pool collection letter

Continuing the emphasized textdiscussion from The Notary Pool:

I will never get paid but would like to have a copy of your final letter for the future. thanks. send do mydocs@centurylink.net

It’s amazing but they are actually STILL sending out orders on SnapDocs here in Las Vegas…wow. :frowning:

1 Like

I blocked them from sending assignments on SnapDocs. They require a reason, so I informed SnapDocs they have not paid for previously completed signings.

2 Likes

I also received a request for an assignment in Phoenix and I replied that I no longer want to work for them. I also posted that they do not pay, I hope someone in SnapDocs starts paying attention and stops contributing to the problem and hopefully removes them from their platform.

2 Likes

They are horrible. Not only DO THEY NOT PAY they are very rude. I hope Snap Docs drops them, no other notary deserves to not be paid!

I would be quite appreciative if you would send me your template too. My email is stefanieccox@icloud.com. Thanks!

Stefanie Cox

I am new to this site would someone please give me tips for what companies not to work for? I would appreciate it!

Watch out for the notary spot, aka mid states notary and any company with the name of Michael Tomlinson who owns the above.

Skye closings is running about 90 days out. be careful with this one.

Solution Star - when I worked for them long time ago, their phone numbers when I called stated …costa rica. be careful with them.

If you will email me direct at info@notarybeware.com, I will be able to get you a list of good companies to work for. too many to list here.

Had a situation recently with them where I accepted the assignment, confirmed the appointment, made almost 400 pages of docs, then borrower cancelled the appointment. Tried several times to get them to pay a print fee, but they refuse to answer my emails.

Did a signing for them in March and have not been paid. I email and call monthly…no results. Writing them off as a BAD DEBT.

This is why I think we should all sue Notary Pool and SnapDocs, they need to shut down their account

1 Like

I just got notified that The Notary Pool no longer uses Snapdocs. So there’s one less way for them to ignore attempts to get payment from them.

1 Like