The Notary Pool

Anybody having problems getting paid from the notary pool. They owe me fro 3 signings. 2 from 5 months ago and 1 from 4 months ago. I’ve emailed billing and I get a response with a promise to pay. When the day comes, nothing is paid. Owner stated he would look into it on Tuesday the 21st, As of the 22nd no response.

1 Like

Yes on my third month waiting. I was last told the 23rd. We’ll see tomorrow!

yes, I’m still waiting for payment from Aug 2016. I keep getting promises and sternly-toned emails that they do intend to pay- but nothing so far.

I’ve done some work for them, and have not been paid yet either, therefore I’m not doing anymore until I get paid.

Just spoke to someone at unisource. They seemed very accommodating and sympathetic.
If the title agency was Unisource/NetworkCapital, you can contact send an email to the following person at Unisource.

Phone number is 949 222 9091. Ref the team when you call.
Barbie.chandler@unisourcejv.com

I just sent an email to them with the email strings between the notary pool and myself.

I just received payment today for a closing I did in October but I will say the only reason I received payment was because I submitted a claim to the BBB, posted on their Facebook page, and also sent an email to their client. My final collection letter has worked every time so far :smile:. I will never do another signing for them again though! Stick to your guns…Good Luck!

3 Likes

Do you have the link for the Facebook page? If so Please share the link. Could not find it. Perhaps he took it down…

I can’t find it now myself, he must have just shut it down. Do you have a final collection letter you use? I will say my letter has been very successful, I would be more than happy to send you a copy. I added a couple things to the letter I think has been the key, at least it has worked for me.

Yes, If you could send it would be greatly appreciated. I can be reached at notaryforyou@optonline.net. Thanks again.

Hi there, I would like a copy of the letter you use as well. I think it’s awful how we have to threaten and beg companies to pay us! They should get ratings too and be banned from doing business when they don’t pay. My email is chabaka0@yahoo.com (that’s a ZERO in my email address). Thanks!

1 Like

I would also love a copy of your letter (Colorado.notary.services@gmail.com) - also waiting for payment for a job that was in August for this company!

Just spoke with the CA attorney generals office. The told me to lodge the complaint ( done ) with all the details. Complaint can be filed online at the following website. You may have to cut and past the link into your browser.
https://oag.ca.gov/contact/consumer-complaint-against-business-or-company

3 Likes

They owe me a total of A$135.00 for a couple of signing back in August 1, 2016. Won’t return my calls and keep telling me that there in another department out of the office and someone will get back to me. I’ve tried several times and gotten no ware as of yet.

Send email to Lender/Title Companies for those files. They will help quick

1 Like

Already did that. Title company ( director of operations ) didn’t get too far either. Kept telling them that they would send a check. Lodged a complaint with the AG office in California. Lets see how far that goes…They actually had the nerve to send me an order the other day. Can you imagine that?

yes yes and yes…I have no idea what to do . I have not been paid since October 6 signings.
I have spoken to the “owner” with promises to pay but NOTHING. I think I’m going to try the title companies.

can you please send me a copy of the letter as well
maxinereednotary@aol.com

Yes, They owe me from September 2016, Can’t contact their accounting people, or won’t return my phone calls to them.

I am owed money since 11/16. Left messages for owner and never returns calls. Time to shut these clowns down!

I placed them in for collections.