The Signature Closers LLC

Signature Closers is one of my favorites. I have a good and personable relationship with them. I usually ask for more than they offer, and they are very good at negotiating a very fair fee. They pay well and on time, the 5th of the following month. Communication is great. The only issue I’ve ever had are when docs are slow from title. They are as accommodating as possible and will pay extra a for “problems”.

6 Likes

I don’t understand. I am new to this company but all assignments they’ve sent to me so far are $75-90?Mainly 85, for refi too.

This is the same good company everyone mentioned above?!

You may be overlooking the possibility to negotiate for a higher fee? I’m new… but had $1,075 deposited on August 5th by Signature Closers LLC. Fees ranged from $90 - $200. You can refuse an assignment because the fee is too low… and you are given an opportunity to state the amount you would accept. Having set an amount that would be accepted, you might or might not receive the assignment! But, I’ve found Signature Closers to be fair and good to work for.

5 Likes

I work for them all the time. I also like working with snapdocs

1 Like

I’ve done 4 signings for them this week. I really don’t like Vantage Point Title, and I had to fire them last night. I accepted a $90 for a Refi, and it was 167 pages (334 pages with a mandatory borrower copy). Because it’s Vantage Point, Signature Closers says you have to deal with them directly, even though Signature Closers is who pays the notary. Vantage Point routes everything to voicemail, which is always full, and they say you have to email them. I emailed them asking for a $25 print fee for an oversized loan package. I told them I would decline the signing if they did not respond with adequate notice. When it was 2 hours until closing, and I hadn’t heard from them, I fired off an email and copied Signature Closers asking to be removed from the assignment and Vantage Point’s contact list. Consequently, I only received one offer from Signature Closers today, and it was a Signature SYNC for Spruce. I don’t even know if I got that assignment, because I issued a counteroffer.

When the offers have come directly from Signature Closers, their folks have been super nice and very communicative. The loan packages are almost always available with ample time to prepare. I’m looking forward to getting direct deposits from them soon.

3 Likes

I finally figured out a way to deal with them and now all my assignments are $120+

The secret is always counter, and counter way more, don’t be shy! Especially when you feel there has been a lot of assignments and they really need someone to do the work - hike the price.

Yes there are some others out there willing to take less. But if everyone unites on the pricing front, they won’t be giving out some insulting $75 or 80 anymore.

I always remember my notary friend in the same field but getting work from a local shop instead of these platforms…she got min $135 - 280++ a job. Asking $150 is perfectly normal.

3 Likes

that has not been the case. Every single one I have done has been within 30 minutes of the appointment.

Very good for newbies and fillers. Pages and notarizations seem to be increasing.

1 Like

Finally received my first assignment from them 3 days ago and now I am waiting on docs. 1.5 hours to the appointment time and no docs!! Now, I wish I didn’t take the assignment.
Good luck if you have other appointments before theirs, cause you won’t make it while waiting for SC to get the docs to you.
Oh, and very LOW fees.

My experience with Vantage Point Title is similar to yours. However, I seldom get the documents on time. They say they try to provide them at least 2 hours before the scheduled closing. I often don’t get them until well after the scheduled closing, causing me to be as much as 2 1/2 hours late. Of course, I checked with the homeowner to keep them informed. More times than not, I end up cancelling the appointment which means I wasted a 4-hour window that I could have used closing somewhere else. They do pay on time and they are generally pleasant on the phone (last week of the month being an exception) but they have no consideration for the NSA’s time or business.

1 Like

You have to counter, ALWAYS. I do their assignments at $150-200 range

2 Likes

That’s not bad some companies pay less, and also require scan backs of large packets

Wow what state do you live in? Those numbers are not normal here in MIchigan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.