The Signing Agents LLC - Arizona

I performed a “crazy” business contract signing for them that they were very “vague” on the phone about in August 2019. It ended up being two couples that were purchasing a “Nothing Bundt Cakes” business. There were four signers and they had no idea what they were signing - it took over 2 hours since they had to continuously call their business contact to ask questions. The contracted amount for me was only $125, but should easily have been $200. I have not been paid. I have called numerous times and you cannot talk to a person; so I connect to the Accounting Department and have left numerous messages with no return calls. I also contacted Meadows Bank and let them know but they also have not replied to my message. It seems very fishy with no payment, and now no replies. Any suggestions? Notaries beware of this company!!!

I’ve been an AZ notary for nearly 4 years and never heard of this company. Maybe a one or two man band?

That’s interesting…and not good news if you haven’t heard of them when you’re right in AZ!!!

And they were also listed on either this site or Notary Rotary back in 2013 for the same issue of non-payment and slow payment…

I certainly don’t profess to know every notary service in this metro, but if they are large enough, most are familiar names. This one isn’t.

Personally I think you should go back to the purchasers and explain the situation and ask for payment in CAKE! (Ok… just kidding. But you have to admit, it sound yummy!)

I worked with Jourdan at TSA, LLC on a couple of R/E closings (refi, purchase w/ split signers).

No problems.

Reasonable fees; decent money ($100+ refi), albeit not spectacular.

However, they were polite and I had availability.

Payment within 32 days.

Only complaint is no portal; I don’t like receiving docs by email; I send them by encrypted PDF.

HWB.

Stop calling and make contact via US Mail certified letter. Request payment in writing which should include date of service, details of signing process, additional costs to collect payment. If still no response after 7 business days, take the next step ~ file a lien for nonpayment of services rendered. Lien process is different in each state but all basically the same. Complete state forms as detailed and send via certified mail. After receiving payment, you will need to provide a lien waiver stating you were paid in full. Process is not that complicated but you must be detailed in execution.

If you do a search here in this forum for The Signing Agents you will get plenty of information. I had the same problem and iif you read the other threads you can see how I got my money.

Haha, Yes, cake does sound good!!! I finally went to the lender and had my check the following week! Now dealing with Notary Compass and thinking I am not going to be as fortunate with them!